Download this episode In this episode, Dan, Jon and Chad dive into some Mythos mash-em-ups by picking three creatures and riffing on gameable combinations between them. It’s like jazz, but with monsters. This episode was recorded on May 17th, 2015.
- Nameless Horrors PDF Released
- Chaosium GenCon News from Mike Mason:
I’m doing a Call of Cthulhu seminar on 2015/07/30 04:00 PM in Pennsylvania Stn A, Crowne Plaza. Event: SEM1567753 I and Sandy, amongst others will be on the big Cthulhu panel – Cthulhu All-Stars – at 12pm Saturday in the Paizo seminar room, #203. We’ve also got Chad Bowser, Paul Fricker, Matt Sanderson, plus possible other authors who will be around the Chaosium booth over the show.[Dan may have solved the connection between Paizo and Cthulhu. The Pathfinder Bestiary 4 has the Big C himself on the cover!]
- Strange Remnants – a New Expansion for Eldritch Horror
- Video Guide to: Call of Cthulhu Quick-Start Rules (Part 1: Character Creation)
- Video Guide to: Call of Cthulhu Quick-Start Rules (Part 2: Game System)
- Awesome Cthulhu Blanket
- New on-site storefront for our SpreadShirt products.