In episode 68, Jon, Chad and Dan get together and geek out about the beautiful horror contained within the eldritch electrons of the Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition! There’s a lot of general discussion about the Core Rulebook as well as narrowing the talk to a few of the key new or modified features we can play with. This episode was recorded on December 14, 2014.
- Arkham Gazette Issue 3 — is funding through Kickstarter!
- Apocalypto DooM vs The Great Old Ones — A comic book project that features a former wrestler discovering he is the key to an ancient prophecy that will bring about Cthulhu
- Portal to Hell!!! — Roddy Piper vs. Cthulhu? Co-starring in a short film? Yes please!
- Weird Detective — A modern investigative roleplaying game where you act as detectives in a world of weird and paranormal horror
- Tales of the Crescent City from Golden Goblin Press, International Backers Update 12/01/2014 — trouble with overseas distributor Angus Abranson with Chronicle City.
- UPDATE: It looks like Catthulhu is indeed in the same boat, but if you read the Kickstarter comment thread it appears that there has been some progress in at least reaching Chronicle City.
- And it’s only fair that we mention the 7E apology letter.
- Puppetland has funded!
- Silent Legions has funded! (There’s even a few days left to get in on this one.)
- Dracula Dossier has funded!
- The Delta Green Shotgun Scenario Contest is underway. Entries are in, and voting for members of the Delta Green Yahoo mailing group may now vote. Voting closes at the end of the year.