Dockside Dogs

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Dockside Dogs

Post by EddyPo » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:51 pm

Hey all.

Yes this is a call for players for the Dockside Dogs scenario. I realize most of you have either played it, read it, or listened to an actual play of it. That's because this scenario is AWESOME! Anyway, I'm going to be running this game at GaryCon at the end of March and I'd like to get at least one more practice run of the scenario before I run it in person at the Con--so I'm going to set up a Skype game. If you are interested, reply here or send me a PM. I need a minimum of 4 players. The game will occur at a mutually agreed upon time. Here's the description:

This was supposed to be a simple heist.

A group of well-dressed criminals arrive at a warehouse to rendezvous after pulling off an extraordinary crime. They know each other only by their pseudonyms - Mister Black, Mister Red, Mister Green, Mister Purple, Mister Beige, Mister Silver, Mister Grey.

The plan is simply to sit tight until midnight when someone will arrive to ferry them - and the loot - across the bay to make a final delivery to the boss. Sounds easy, right?

But things take a turn for the weird; strange things happen in and around the warehouse. Things which make the criminals doubt the allegiances of their compatriots, their own sanity, and ultimately the very nature of reality.

It is going to be a long wait for the ferryman.
Not a hack!

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Dockside Dogs

Post by Shannon Mac » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 pm

Will Shep be playing this one, Ed? :P
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Yes THEEEEEEE SHEP!
Not a hack!

R.J. MacReady
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by R.J. MacReady » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:53 am

I'm interested Ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

― Werner Herzog

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:26 pm

Cool R.J. I'll keep you informed.

~Ed
R.J. MacReady wrote:I'm interested Ed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not a hack!

GreatmanKing
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GreatmanKing » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:41 pm

So long as the came could be played on a Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday on GMT +12/13 I could be tempted.

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:29 am

Hiya! Sounds like this was a while back, but I'd entirely love to jump in if you still need folks. :p I won't be playing it at Gary Con (but I'll be there to take a gander at your game in progress, hopefully! :p ), but I'd >love< to play if you have room and you haven't started yet - heard it's a blast. :)

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:05 pm

Ugh! I won't have time to get that practice run of Dockside Dogs in before GaryCon. If you guys can wait until after GC I'll run this for you all online afterwards. Thanks for offering to jump in.
Not a hack!

Thomas R. Knutsson
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Thomas R. Knutsson » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:05 pm

I'm interested, as long as it's not on a Wednesday or a Friday, because those are all booked up until the end of the month of May.
In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan.
-"The Strange High House in the Mist" by HPL

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:11 pm

EddyPo wrote:Ugh! I won't have time to get that practice run of Dockside Dogs in before GaryCon. If you guys can wait until after GC I'll run this for you all online afterwards. Thanks for offering to jump in.
Hi Eddy! Cool, man! :) Yeah, figured it's getting pretty close for that - absolutely no problem! Entirely still interested if you move ahead with it - please keep me in the loop! :)

thanks!
Cory
Geekery Unbound