Stygian Cycle I: Barsoom

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Stygian Cycle I: Barsoom

Post by EddyPo » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:15 am

Man was not meant for the stars.

2159 AD. Something approaches, a thing on an orbit from far away. Seemingly a mysterious shard of dark matter, this object is knowin in obsure prophecy as the Cthonian Star. It is awakening things long thought lost or dead, things that have slumbered awaiting its return. The Unified World Council sends out special teams of sanctioned Wardens, whose job it is to ascertain the new threats to human life, to learn everything they can about them, and fight them wherever they are found.

The Stygian Cycle I:Barsoom takes characters to Mars to unravel a dark mystery plaguing a colony in the Martian Outback. It is the first adventure in the epic Stygian Cycle campaign and is usable in The Void Organized Play framework, allowing you to take your character from game to game.

Barsoom. It started with a few missing pets. Then things started turning up missing. Then people disappeared. In the small Martian Outback town called Presidia, things are much more than they seem.

-------

I'm running this game on October 22nd and 23rd, from 9 to 11 PM CDT.

The Void is Lovecraftian Horror in the future where humans have colonized parts of the solar system and sleeping horrors are beginning to wake. Rules for The Void are free on RPGNow as quickstart rules or pay what you want core rulebook. A link to the rules is available on the Infrno page where I've registered the game. Check it out and sign up if you're interested.

http://www.infrno.net/games/4038-the-st ... -i-barsoom
Not a hack!

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Stygian Cycle I: Barsoom

Post by Shannon Mac » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:57 am

In.

Which brave players shall join me? :x
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/