Cthulhu Dark game today!

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree
Re: Cthulhu Dark game today!

Post by Nvision » Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Agreed! This was my first game via Skype and I think I'll be looking into it a lot more. Thanks to everyone for a great round of story-telling!

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:57 am

Thanks very much for playing, guys. I had a blast running that, and the quality of role play was totally top shelf!

A side note: I used just about all of my digital resources to recruit players this time, and I have to hand it to Google+ for delivering a player with only an hour to spare! The Call of Cthulhu community is quite responsive, and I'll certainly add that to my repertoire.
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

Scriven
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Scriven » Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:47 pm

Dr. Gerard wrote:Thanks very much for playing, guys. I had a blast running that, and the quality of role play was totally top shelf!

A side note: I used just about all of my digital resources to recruit players this time, and I have to hand it to Google+ for delivering a player with only an hour to spare! The Call of Cthulhu community is quite responsive, and I'll certainly add that to my repertoire.
Yeah, it's these short-notice games that are the real challenge since most of us need a few days' heads-up to juggle our schedules accordingly. Still, there's a lot to be said for making the most of those unexpected windows of opportunity!

I really, hugeously enjoyed this. I will admit, though, that my spouse looked a little askance at me when I told her I spent the afternoon playing a high-strung, domineering, emotionally brittle botanist's wife in a rural, late-Victorian Scottish community... :lol:
AKA Professor Max von Schiller of the Miskatonic Area Paranormal Society (MAPS)
AKA George Finch of the Secret Everest Expedition
"Let's see if someone tries to kill us and work backwards" -- Dr. Who

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:51 pm

Scriven wrote:I will admit, though, that my spouse looked a little askance at me when I told her I spent the afternoon playing a high-strung, domineering, emotionally brittle botanist's wife in a rural, late-Victorian Scottish community... :lol:
Yes, and she might be even more concerned to know how much you excelled at it!
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers