April 13-15, 2018
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
301 Foxcroft Ave, Martinsburg, WV 25401
Guestrooms starting at a discounted price of $99/night and can be booked from Thursday night until Sunday night. Use the link on our website to receive this special rate: [http://1d4con.com/venue-info/]
On Friday, April 13th, on-site Registration opens at Noon, Games start at 1:30 pm.
1d4Con is a 6th year tabletop gaming convention that focuses on board games, miniature games, Tabletop RPGs of all sorts, and LARPs. This convention is by fans for fans, because without you and our volunteers, we would not exist. We also have a Vendor room with a diverse array of products to buy. We will be selling snacks via our bake sale and will also have a soda/alchol bar (alcohol will only be served starting at 7pm to those with valid IDs/bracelets on Friday and Saturday nights.
Registration Costs: Preregistration is now OPEN!
Preregistration for Adults 18+:
- 3-Day Pass - $30
- 3-Day Pass (GM Special) - $20 **
- 2-Day Pass(Fri/Sat) - $25
- 2-Day Pass(Sat/Sun) - $20
- 1-Day Pass (Saturday) - $15
- 1-Day Pass (Friday or Sunday) - $10
Preregistration for Youngsters 11 to 17: ***
(Requires an accompanying adult and a signed parental form)
- 3-Day Pass - $15
- 2-Day Pass(Fri/Sat) - $13
- 2-Day Pass(Sat/Sun) - $10
- 1-Day Pass (Saturday) - $8
- 1-Day Pass (Friday) - $5
- 1-Day Pass (Sunday) - $3
- 3-Day (Adult 18+) Pass - $35
- 3-Day (Youngster 11-17) Pass - $20
- All other badges at same cost as above.
Gaming and other things at the Convention: Submit your games today!
- Board Gaming - Many people bring their own games, but you can also borrow from ours. We will also offer Play To Win games! See our library (http://tabletop.events/conventions/1d4con-2018/library)
- Miniature Gaming - They may be many demos of different types of games and genres. Tournaments are welcome
- Tabletop RPGs - D&D Adventure League and Pathfinder/Starfinder Society will get their own rooms all weekend. We will also have a big room for regular traditional/indie gaming.
- LARPs - We always have a room set aside for our Vampire and Werewolf LARPs
- Vendors - The vendors also get their own room, close the to main gaming area.
This year we have chosen Extra Life (http://1d4con.com/charity-info/current-charity/) and have a couple of options to support the charity are as follows:
- Charity Raffle - Every year we receive donations from Game Publishers, Vendors, and even attendees, with the intention of raffling them off for charity.
- Games of Charity - We sell tickets that attendees can use to gain boons in participating games. We ask each GM if they want to participate in this event. Those that do, give us their own guidelines as to how tickets can be spent. Typical boons can be +1 to a die roll, a re-roll of a failed die roll, additional dice to a die roll, or other specialized things for the game/setting.
- Charity Games - D&D Adventurers League and Pathfinder Society have donated certain games to our charity. These games cost each player $1 for each allotted hour. 4 hours = $4 and so on.
More details can be found on our website: http://1d4con.com/