LFG?

Discussion of the Skype of Cthulhu podcast.
WitchDoctor
Sponsor
Sponsor
LFG?

Post by WitchDoctor » Thu May 11, 2017 5:19 am

How does one get into a game on Skype of Cthulhu? I've been listening to the podcasts and am interested in taking the plunge. Is there a website, a secret handshake... a ritual... ?

GreatmanKing
Freshman
Freshman
Re: LFG?

Post by GreatmanKing » Fri May 12, 2017 1:56 am

If you're playing online, generally a group will tell you if they're recording and who for. I lucked into a group that was doing recordings for Skype of Cthulhu. But Skype of Cthulhu has a website here and there's a contact button on the side. If you get a group together online and have the ability to record your sessions, and want to submit them to Jim get in contact there. I'm sure he'd be up for it to some degree.

Gazza567
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gazza567 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:09 am

GreatmanKing wrote:If you're playing online, generally a group will tell you if they're recording and who for. I lucked into a group that was doing recordings for Skype of Cthulhu. But Skype of Cthulhu has a website here and there's a contact button on the side. If you get a group together online and have the ability to record your sessions, and want to submit them to Jim get in contact there. I'm sure he'd be up for it to some degree.

Indeed best to contact Jim through the site. I am currently running Masks and have been lucky to be an SOCer for a while now. You might get on a waiting list, I know Masks is fairly well fillled with players. There is only so many people that is doable through Skype.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WitchDoctor
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by WitchDoctor » Fri May 12, 2017 9:29 pm

Thank you for the replies!

Gazza567
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gazza567 » Fri May 12, 2017 9:39 pm

WitchDoctor wrote:Thank you for the replies!
Question, have you listened to Masks? And if so are you enjoying it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelerJim
Associate Professor

Post by TravelerJim » Sat May 13, 2017 2:53 am

WitchDoctor wrote:Is there a website, a secret handshake... a ritual... ?
All of the above, and what they said ...

If you mean you have (or will have) some games recorded, we can certainly drop them in our feed (e.g. Blackwater Creek and The Killer out of Space).

If you mean you'd like to join as a Player, you'd be more than welcome to - but we are a bit full up at the moment for our main games (Sunday and Monday). We do have some other pick-up games and a PBM game going - PM me your email address and I can add you to our mailing list (a Google Group).

Jim