Age of Cthulhu vol:VII - The Timeless Sands of India

Tell us about the new thing you picked up. Be it a game, module, mini, dice, board game, novel, comic, video game, music, or whatever. Share what you love, or loathe with everyone.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Age of Cthulhu vol:VII - The Timeless Sands of India

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:04 pm

Link to Goodman Games announcement of the adventure: http://www.goodmangames.com/7007preview.html

As new information becomes available, I'll post it here. And if anyone has any questions about the adventure, I'll do my best to answer them here as well. It just depends on the questions, I guess.

Wordcraftian
Senior
Senior
Re: Age of Cthulhu vol:VII - The Timeless Sands of India

Post by Wordcraftian » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:17 pm

Congrats on the contract! :cheers:

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:34 pm

Pre-order Age of Cthulhu vol:VII - The Timeless Sands of India, and get a FREE PDF of any other Age of Cthulhu adventure!! The pre-order offer expires on November 30th.

Yay!!! My adventure is finally in the home stretch! I am super excited for this, and I so want to share it with every Call of Cthulhu player and Keeper.

This is my happy dance. :cthulhudance: :cthulhudance: :cthulhudance: :cthulhudance:

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

NIce. Ordered!
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 am

trevlix wrote:NIce. Ordered!
You have my eternal thanks. I do, really, hope you enjoy reading it, and enjoy running it, (since my assumption is that you'll eventually be the Keeper for it).

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 am

Keeper Jon wrote:You have my eternal thanks. I do, really, hope you enjoy reading it, and enjoy running it, (since my assumption is that you'll eventually be the Keeper for it).
I'm sure I will - I like the take Age of Cthulhu usually does on things and India is a place that I would love to run a game in. Can't wait to read it!
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

Wireless
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Wireless » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:56 am

>Indian mythology + Cthulhu mythos

Oh, my.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Wireless wrote:>Indian mythology + Cthulhu mythos

Oh, my.
Well.... it's much more Cthulhu Mythos, and almost no Indian mythology. Not that I was not wanting to include it, but my adventure has a particular story arc I was looking to achieve, and I'll tell you, 25,000 words do fill-up fast. So, my apologies if you are looking for an adventure that has a stronger Indian mythology in it. I do want to creatively return to India, and that next trip will have more authentic Indian mythology in it, I promise.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 pm

I've been told that Timeless Sands of India should be on store shelves beginning this week, (if your FLGS ordered it early). But, regardless if they ordered it, you should be able to visit your FLGS and request a copy, and they should be able to get it within a week. But don't forget, if you order your copy from the Goodman Games website by November 30th, you get a free PDF copy of any other Age of Cthulhu adventure too.

:fhtagn: :cthulhudance: :fhtagn: :cthulhudance: :fhtagn: