Call of Cthulhu 7e Order Confirmation!

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Gladius
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Call of Cthulhu 7e Order Confirmation!

Post by Gladius » Mon May 02, 2016 7:01 pm

trevlix wrote:Hmm..starting to get a bit worried. The only emails I've received have been the initial emails from the shipping company but the status on my order says "pending cancelled". Hoping it just shows up.
Mine says "Status: Processed Shipped Cancelled Complete" so I think their system just puts "cancelled" in there because of the cancelled line items per Chaosium's last update.

Gladius
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Gladius » Mon May 02, 2016 7:02 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:Fingers crossed. I checked the USPS tracking code in the email, and the status is "Out For Delivery." I hope to have a box on the porch when I get home!

And of course... Murf's Law... my son has a baseball game immediately after work today, so it'll be close to 7pm before I get home tonight. Dangit!!!
Mine is also Out for Delivery...excited like a kid on Christmas Eve!

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Tue May 03, 2016 2:06 pm

Gladius wrote:
trevlix wrote:Hmm..starting to get a bit worried. The only emails I've received have been the initial emails from the shipping company but the status on my order says "pending cancelled". Hoping it just shows up.
Mine says "Status: Processed Shipped Cancelled Complete" so I think their system just puts "cancelled" in there because of the cancelled line items per Chaosium's last update.
That makes me feel better. Haven't gotten any UPS confirmations, but also have heard tales of others that got theirs without one. Here's hoping!
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue May 03, 2016 2:31 pm

Boo-yah!!! I got my box! And, as fate would have it, Dan, Chad, and I recorded episode 99 of the podcast. So, I restrained myself, and saved my unboxing for the podcast. So you guys get to hear me as I unbox and dig through my Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition parcel!!! :cthulhudance:

Gladius
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Gladius » Tue May 03, 2016 7:08 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:Boo-yah!!! I got my box! And, as fate would have it, Dan, Chad, and I recorded episode 99 of the podcast. So, I restrained myself, and saved my unboxing for the podcast. So you guys get to hear me as I unbox and dig through my Call of Cthulhu 7th Edition parcel!!! :cthulhudance:
:D

Put mine out on the coffee table last night so I could gaze contentedly at it all evening :P

PirateLawyer
Senior
Senior

Post by PirateLawyer » Tue May 03, 2016 7:14 pm

Nvision wrote:Mine just showed up! No confirmation, but I assume because Canadian customs took so long they just wanted to surprise us :p Soooo nice to smell that long-awaited book smell...
Still waiting in Vancouver. It was exasperating to know they were sitting in the harbour for a fair while not 10 km from me, and now my stuff is being shipped back out here from Ontario. :roll:

Edit: I'm pleased to say my package arrived late this afternoon, all in mint condition.

MikeM
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by MikeM » Wed May 04, 2016 10:45 am

If it makes you feel better, I've not had any email notification either as yet - so I'm still waiting on getting the books too.

There'll turn up... soon... I hope :cthulhu2:
Mike D Mason
Call of Cthulhu Line Editor, Chaosium Inc.

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Wed May 04, 2016 12:01 pm

Just got my shipping confirmation! Woohoo! Now I need to wait that long, long wait.

fallingtower
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by fallingtower » Sat May 07, 2016 7:49 pm

Mine is slated to get here Monday.
My shipping notification went out a while after other folks' too...was worried.
If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.

H. P. Lovecraft

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Sat May 07, 2016 9:13 pm

Mine was slated for delivery on Wed...but it showed up today!!!