Best Scenario Collections

Talk about the published scenarios and campaigns from our favorite publishers.
Spoilers are expected, so if you will be a player in these adventures, stay away!
HalcyonDaze
Freshman
Freshman
Best Scenario Collections

Post by HalcyonDaze » Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:45 pm

So my question for you all, which would you consider the best scenario collections/anthologies available right now? I'd like to hear your thought because I am looking to buy a few off of chaosium's site and there seem to be many. Not looking for the big campaigns but rather the books that have like 5 or 6 shorter scenarios....something along the lines of mansions of madness, which I already own. Mostly interested in 1920's but most of them can be converted with a little effort.

And I know there are some people here who write and design these, so don't be afraid to toot your own horn!

Cheers and let the discussion begin! :cthulhudance:

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Best Scenario Collections

Post by Keeper Jon » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:17 pm

OMG! Please look into picking up both New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley and More Adventures in Arkham Country published by the never-forgotten Miskatonic River Press.

I assume that those who are visiting these forums already know that Miskatonic River Press has closed its doors, so these books are now out of print. So while they may be difficult to acquire, you will love them both. Great stuff!

PirateLawyer
Senior
Senior

Post by PirateLawyer » Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:43 am

I'm a big fan of Pagan Publishing's scenario collections, both the newer ones likes Bumps in the Night and older classics like Realm of Shadows or Mortal Coils.

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Agree with everything so far.

I also have a fondness for Mansions of Madness.
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

HalcyonDaze
Freshman
Freshman

Post by HalcyonDaze » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:41 am

Ah very nice, thanks for the tips everybody. I will check these out. Looks like the MRP ones are still available in PDF, which is just as good.

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:46 am

A note that the MRP books are out of print but still on sale by the publisher and easy to get on Amazon.
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers