Huh? He looks evil.

This is the place to brag about your exploits... In Mythos investigations. What were you thinking, perv?
If you have great gaming stories, you can post them here for all to see and wish they has been there too, or at least that it had been recorded.
Whitechapel Jack
Freshman
Freshman
Huh? He looks evil.

Post by Whitechapel Jack » Sat May 24, 2014 12:07 am

Me and another character were scouting out a factory one time to get a feel for what to look for in a nocturnal visit later. We were perched on a water tank a few hundred yards away watching people leave through binoculars and as the Keeper described the workers he got to one that sounded classically villain-like. I am watching through my binoculars when my buddy says "Huh? He looks evil." and proceeds to unload both barrels of an elephant gun on him from like twice base range and gets an 01!
I can see daylight through the hole and we are running like hell before he hist the ground.

Derailed the game with that one and found out later that guy was a major wizard in some world wide cult and when we killed him the whole plot died with him.....

Whitechapel Jack
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Huh? He looks evil.

Post by Whitechapel Jack » Sat May 24, 2014 12:20 am

My roommate and me were playing a couple of gangsters, the Bishop Brothers, one time and our Keeper who liked high player attrition and insanity had failed to get us after like three games. Our luck was epic, the dice gods loved us, he finally tossed in a window that opened onto a time when Cthulhu himself was striding through the the world. Just seeing him nearly was a TPK on San alone. 3 investigators went below 0 San and 1 lost all but 5 or so San and was just gone. My roommate was the only one to make his San roll and lost a grand total of 3, I blew mine but on the 1d100 I rolled a 01. We looked at the big C at each other and both went "Huh?" and pulled the drape closed and hauled our insane friends to the hospital.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Huh? He looks evil.

Post by Keeper Jon » Sat May 24, 2014 3:16 am

Whitechapel Jack wrote:My roommate and me were playing a couple of gangsters, the Bishop Brothers, one time and our Keeper who liked high player attrition and insanity had failed to get us after like three games. Our luck was epic, the dice gods loved us, he finally tossed in a window that opened onto a time when Cthulhu himself was striding through the the world. Just seeing him nearly was a TPK on San alone. 3 investigators went below 0 San and 1 lost all but 5 or so San and was just gone. My roommate was the only one to make his San roll and lost a grand total of 3, I blew mine but on the 1d100 I rolled a 01. We looked at the big C at each other and both went "Huh?" and pulled the drape closed and hauled our insane friends to the hospital.
Those characters are untouchable.