Scenario Polishing

A place for Students and Faculty alike can share their fiction.
Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree
Scenario Polishing

Post by Nvision » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm looking for a few pairs of fresh eyes to help proof and polish a scenario I've been picking away at for a while. It's a 1920's scenario featuring politics, witchcraft, and society's most vulnerable. After wrestling with Scribus for some time, I've got it into a somewhat presentable state, and I have separate PDFs for the scenario, pre-gens, and handouts. Maps are missing, and illustrations are rough sketches, but the bulk of the work is there. If you've got some free time and wouldn't mind having a look please PM me and I'll send you a download link. Feel free to be as blunt as you wish with criticism, I want to make this one good and I appreciate any feedback you can muster!

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Scenario Polishing

Post by Shannon Mac » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:45 pm

Sure.
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:08 am

Yes please!
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree

Post by Nvision » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:41 pm

I suppose I should have expected it, but the community has been incredibly helpful already! Thanks to everyone willing to take a look at my work. I'll make sure you're all credited in the final copy. :)

Oh, I noticed there's a large "M" for no reason at the start of the second column of text...that was put there to even out character spacing and was set to white, but when I exported the file the computer told my colour choices to piss off. There may be one or two similar mystery letters in there.

*edit* I've already been notified of and corrected about a dozen typos and omissions! You guys are awesome! :cthulhudance:

Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree

Post by Nvision » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:07 pm

Posting maps for those reading the scenario...hopefully these help to contextualize the descriptions of the locations.