MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

The Forum for all things concerning the newlestter.
Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Posts: 708
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:46 pm

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:10 pm

The files have been fixed, and it should now also be coming into podcatchers through the podcast feed. You can also go to the post announcing it and read/download it there. I'll be adding it to the store shortly as well.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

User avatar
Scriven
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska USA

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Scriven » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:41 am

Keeper Dan wrote:The files have been fixed, and it should now also be coming into podcatchers through the podcast feed. You can also go to the post announcing it and read/download it there. I'll be adding it to the store shortly as well.
It's also worth looking at in the Issuu format, too at this URL: http://issuu.com/scriven2/docs/cephalophobia_issue_1
AKA Professor Max von Schiller of the Miskatonic Area Paranormal Society (MAPS)
AKA George Finch of the Secret Everest Expedition
"Let's see if someone tries to kill us and work backwards" -- Dr. Who

Benjamin.wenham
Sophmore
Sophmore
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:02 am

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Benjamin.wenham » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:44 am

Look forwards to reading this.

Sent from Carcosa

Cigar_Smoking_Man
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:37 pm

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Cigar_Smoking_Man » Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Successful download now.

Fantastic work guys. Thank you you very much for sharing.

Virtual pints all round.

Cheers!

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:40 pm
Location: Milwaukee
Contact:

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by EddyPo » Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:46 pm

Hey guys. Any talk yet about the next issue of Cephalaphobia? A call for submissions for example.
Not a hack!

User avatar
Scriven
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska USA

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Scriven » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:54 pm

EddyPo wrote:Hey guys. Any talk yet about the next issue of Cephalaphobia? A call for submissions for example.
Yeah, we are definitely going to do another Cephalophobia -- bigger, better and sexier. But we've got to get a few other things out of the production queue first -- mostly stuff from the Indiegogo campaign. In the meanwhile, I'm putting together a new Call for Submissions that should be appearing soon. Watch this space!
AKA Professor Max von Schiller of the Miskatonic Area Paranormal Society (MAPS)
AKA George Finch of the Secret Everest Expedition
"Let's see if someone tries to kill us and work backwards" -- Dr. Who

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 434
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:40 pm
Location: Milwaukee
Contact:

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by EddyPo » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:21 pm

Scriven wrote:
EddyPo wrote:Hey guys. Any talk yet about the next issue of Cephalaphobia? A call for submissions for example.
Yeah, we are definitely going to do another Cephalophobia -- bigger, better and sexier. But we've got to get a few other things out of the production queue first -- mostly stuff from the Indiegogo campaign. In the meanwhile, I'm putting together a new Call for Submissions that should be appearing soon. Watch this space!
Awesome!
Not a hack!

Thomas R. Knutsson
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:58 pm
Location: Sweden/Sverige, Europe/Europa

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Thomas R. Knutsson » Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Scriven wrote:bigger, better and sexier.
Sexier? :moon: Are you sure we can handle that? :shock:
In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan.
-"The Strange High House in the Mist" by HPL

User avatar
Scriven
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am
Location: Lincoln, Nebraska USA

Re: MUP Yearbook/Newsletter

Post by Scriven » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Thomas R. Knutsson wrote:
Scriven wrote:bigger, better and sexier.
Sexier? :moon: Are you sure we can handle that? :shock:
Oh, you can handle it. I have faith in you. All of you.
AKA Professor Max von Schiller of the Miskatonic Area Paranormal Society (MAPS)
AKA George Finch of the Secret Everest Expedition
"Let's see if someone tries to kill us and work backwards" -- Dr. Who

Post Reply