Squamous Scribblings

A place for mythos artists to congregate and share ideas.
Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree
Re: Squamous Scribblings

Post by Nvision » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Yeah, so, wrapping it up that day was a little optimistic. I got a rush job to finish a TON of stuff for Gamescom/GDC Europe, which lead to a TON of follow up work on prototypes, press kit art, and other associated fluff. I took the time to hate some aspects in the intervening time, then go back and rework them. Here's where it's at:

Last edited by Nvision on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PirateLawyer
Senior
Senior

Post by PirateLawyer » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Nvision wrote:Yeah, so, wrapping it up that day was a little optimistic. I got a rush job to finish a TON of stuff for Gamescom/GDC Europe, which lead to a TON of follow up work on prototypes, press kit art, and other associated fluff. I took the time to hate some aspects in the intervening time, then go back and rework them. Here's where it's at:

Some good things do, in fact, come out of Ontario. (But I should not admit that in public or some of my fellow Vancouverites will stone me)

R.J. MacReady
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by R.J. MacReady » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:56 pm

Fantastic work there Nvision. Please keep sharing it with us on the forum.
“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

― Werner Herzog

Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree

Post by Nvision » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Thanks again. guys! The desktop versions are ready to go, just waiting to hear back from Dan. In the meantime, if any of you know people looking for artwork, game-related or otherwise, please feel free to insert my name into some conversations...

zombielord
Freshman
Freshman

Post by zombielord » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 am

Nvision you set the bar really high with your superb illustrations and while I cannot generate the same level of art I will humbly share some pieces that I have worked up.

Small Illustration Folio:
(Use the arrow buttons to cycle through.)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2pnq900awch6l ... r.jpg?dl=0

Note: I'd add individual images here for preview but for some reason the img code and linking to dropbox aren't working together