Pickman's Introductions

A place for mythos artists to congregate and share ideas.
KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Re: Pickman's Introductions

Post by KeeperMurph » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:02 am

creatureslagoon wrote:I have bought a few of joe's statues a while back. ..the are fantastic! I want to buy just about all of them. ..he does a great job and very fast turn around!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
I could not agree more. Joe does fantastic work and I own a few of his pieces.

Gladius
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Gladius » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Hey all,

I've created a Facebook group specifically for mythos RPG keepers and props makers to post images, 'how-to's, tips and tricks, etc. for making props for Mythos games. It's focused on props rather than art in general - items that you use to amp up the realism, atmosphere, or role-playing in your games (be they tabletop or live-action). I hope the MUP staff doesn't mind me posting it here. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll remove this post.

I realize not everyone likes/uses Facebook, but there are a large number of Mythos-related pages out there which tend to get contaminated with images of pies and hentai, and a large audience of folks who might be making props that haven't found their way onto these forums (yet). Feel free to join the group and post pictures or discussions of your props, documents, puzzles, or other items that you've made to help bring your game to life!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/567682553357153/

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Gladius wrote:Hey all,

I've created a Facebook group specifically for mythos RPG keepers and props makers to post images, 'how-to's, tips and tricks, etc. for making props for Mythos games. It's focused on props rather than art in general - items that you use to amp up the realism, atmosphere, or role-playing in your games (be they tabletop or live-action). I hope the MUP staff doesn't mind me posting it here. If it's a problem, let me know and I'll remove this post.

I realize not everyone likes/uses Facebook, but there are a large number of Mythos-related pages out there which tend to get contaminated with images of pies and hentai, and a large audience of folks who might be making props that haven't found their way onto these forums (yet). Feel free to join the group and post pictures or discussions of your props, documents, puzzles, or other items that you've made to help bring your game to life!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/567682553357153/
This sounds awesome. I'll check it out.

zombielord
Freshman
Freshman

Post by zombielord » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:33 am