Dundracon 2014

Conventions, gatherings, ceremonies and other in-person meetings.
zombiemaster
Sponsor
Sponsor
Dundracon 2014

Post by zombiemaster » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:59 pm

http://www.dundracon.com/

I'll be there running my "SOS: ISS Icarus" scenario, based on the Cthulhu Rising monograph book. I'll be running another play test scenario for my own rpg, Showdown with Mars! It's not Mythos related at all, western/scifi.

S.O.S: ICC Icarus

GM: Damon Gregory
Type: RPG
System: Cthulhu Rising
Players: 6
Provided: All characters provided by GM
Power Level: normal humans
Variations: modified for con setting
Rules Knowledge: Beginners Welcome
Game Content: Mature Themes

ATTENTION! Incoming Distress Call: 'Urgent assistance is *bzzzt*ed! There are *bzzzzt*! HURRY! *bzzzzzt*'

You are a member of the First Responder team 'Hamilton's Heroes' who patrol the outer rings of the Sol System. 8 hours and 45 minutes ago your team received a Code 3, location is under attack, distress call from the ISS Icarus. The Icarus, a research and development station, lies between Uranus and Neptune. It's remote location generally keeps it out of harms way, so this call can mean just one thing, Pirates. A rare occurrence this far out, true, but there is money to be made in new technology on the black market and the Icarus is known to be working on some bleeding edge tech. As the team prepares for boarding, a thought, unspoken but shared by all, quiets the ship, please let there be survivors...this time.

fox01313
Graduate Student
Graduate Student
Re: Dundracon 2014

Post by fox01313 » Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:23 am

Damn, too bad I'm nowhere near Dundracon for this as there's quite a lot of CoC going on there. Zombiemaster, you & anyone else on the MU site should come back with a follow-up to let us know their thoughts on how things turned out as it looks like quite a fun con. Good luck!
"That's funny, usually the blood gets off on the second floor." -Mr. Burns in The Shinning episode (Treehouse of horror V)

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Dundracon 2014

Post by Shannon Mac » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:51 am

I'll be there, too. I'm running Pendragon 4th edition at 4pm on Sunday.

Not sure about your 8am game but we'll see if I can get up that early. ;)
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/