GenCon 2013

Conventions, gatherings, ceremonies and other in-person meetings.
Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
GenCon 2013

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:25 pm

Okay, so who's going? What kind of cool games or panels have you got lined up?

My status is now a big question mark. A main source of funds for the con has dropped off, so now I don't really know if I'll be able to make it. I hope so, but I can't say for certain at the moment. :cry:
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

R.J. MacReady
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: GenCon 2013

Post by R.J. MacReady » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:24 am

That's unfortunate Dan. I hope the necessary funding comes through in time for you to make it.
“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

― Werner Herzog

Howard
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by Howard » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:50 am

I'm going. Not sure which day. I pre-ordered the D&D NEXT Gencon exclusive book, I'll grab that and probably join a playtest. Probably sit in an encounter with Jolly Blackburn at the Hackmaster booth. Depending on the day, I'll try and check out a seminar and get some books signed. I'm not a tweeter, but I'm thinking of tweeting during this event, with pics. Not much CoC in the forecast for me. I hear on various podcasts mention of a 'Podcaster Row', I tune-in to so many it would be nice to put some faces to the voices.

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:45 pm

I hadn't heard about a Podcaster's Row. I'll have to look for that if I can make it out.

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:10 pm

I just got the finances in order, and I'm set for the Con! :cthulhudance: :yay: :prop: :oohyeah: :cheer:

Howard
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by Howard » Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 am

I've been trying to find out about a podcaster gathering, I heard it mentioned but not sure where. I'll shoot an email to the The Tome Show guys. It may be an off-site(nearest pub.....or alley)event.