When: May 3-5, 2019
Hotel & Venue: For 2019, we will be hold the event in Shepherdstown, WV at the Clarion Inn & Conference Center located at 233 Lowe Drive, Shepherdstown, WV 25443.
Guest rooms are available at both the Clarion Inn and Quality Inn:
Clarion Inn: Guest rooms for Friday and Saturday nights at $99/night - 1 King * - or 2 Queen beds * (* - options for handicap accessibility)
Quality Inn: Guest rooms for Thursday night or staying over on Sunday night, there is a block with thier sister hotel, The Quality Inn, for the same room options at $89/night. At both locations: Suites and JR Suites are at regular cost.
Visit our Venue page for more information: http://1d4con.com/venue-info/
Gaming Options: We offer gaming from groups such as D&D Adventurers League, Pathfinder and Starfinder Societies, Rogue Cthulhu, local chapters for Vampire and Werewolf LARP groups, lots of independent RPG games, tabletop wargaming, a Paint & Take event sponsored by a local gaming shop (Your Hobby Place of Martinsburg, WV), tables for free play, and a plethora of board gaming options.
Game Submissions open Saturday, February 2nd and can be submitted on our Tabletop.Events page: https://tabletop.events/conventions/1d4con-2019
Vendors: Vendor applications open January 12th: https://tabletop.events/conventions/1d4 ... xhibitors/ (Link not active til the 12th).
Vendor Applications will stay open until either two weeks before the convention or all tables are purchased.
Registration: We also use Tabletop.Events for Vendor Registration, Game Submissions, Preregistration, and Event Sign up. Visit our page to participate as things go live on March 2nd: https://tabletop.events/conventions/1d4con-2019
- 3-Days: $35
- 3-Days (GM Badge, 8+ hours): $20
- 2-Days (Friday & Saturday): $30
- 2 Days (Saturdays & Sundays): $25
- Friday Only: $15
- Saturday Only: $20
- Sunday Only: $10
- 3-Days: $18
- 2-Days (Friday & Saturday): $15
- 2 Days (Saturdays & Sundays): $13
- Friday Only: $8
- Saturday Only: $10
- Sunday Only: $5
Charity Info: Our Charity will be Extra Life, benefiting the WVU Children's Miracle Hospital in Morgantown, WV.
We have several ways to donate:
- Donate at our Extra Life page
- Participate in our Charity Raffle for items from various sponsors
- Join the fun in our "Games of Charity" at participating tables.
- Ticket holders can spend for boons that grant things like re-rolls, bonuses to die rolls, healing, or anything else that the GM has allowed.
- DDAL and PFS may offer special events or items set a price. All proceeds go to our charity.
- Independent games may charge for entry, with all proceeds going to the charity.