Nexus Game Fair 2016

Conventions, gatherings, ceremonies and other in-person meetings.
EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Nexus Game Fair 2016

Post by EddyPo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:51 pm

Hey everyone!

Nexus Game Fair is coming up soon, May 27 -30th (Memorial Day Weekend). Come to Milwaukee and get into some awesome games, including Call of Cthulhu, Trail of Cthulhu, Chill, and a Delta Green game run by the Dead Games Society with multiple Keepers!

Check it out:

http://www.nexusgamefair.com
Not a hack!

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Nexus Game Fair 2016

Post by caddy1071 » Sat May 07, 2016 5:40 am

Hi all! Any some new developments - Todd Gardiner, Organized Play director at Chaosium has given Ed and I permission to run his 1-hour 7th Edition intro game, "The Dead Boarder" at Nexus 2016! (They are late entries - I was not exactly organized in prep. ;) ) I'll be running it 3 times on Friday, then Ed and I will run it 6 times between us on Saturday to do our best to spread the word.

In addition, I'll be running Amidst the Ancient Trees on Friday and Jim Phillip's (of Skype of Cthulhu) modern scenario, Legs... Just because it ROCKs for a convention run. :)

We hope to see you there!

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Nexus Game Fair 2016

Post by EddyPo » Sat May 07, 2016 2:36 pm

This 7e Call of Cthulhu demo scenario is going to be a blast. A great experience for both new and experienced CoC players interested in the new rules. Come to Nexus if you can and join the fun.

The Dead Boarder - A Call of Cthulhu 7th edition RPG demo

Four residents of a 1931 Providence, RI boarding house haven't seen their neighbor for two days now. The recluse has not answered knocks or notes slipped under his door. What mysteries lie within his room?

This demo for Chaosium Inc's latest role-playing game is perfect for experienced players to learn the changes to the rules or for new players to discover what thrills horror genre roleplaying has to offer. A crafted experience that introduces the rules needed, step-by-step, while still allowing players to make whatever choices their characters want to do within this investigation. Pre-gen PC's with existing relationships and role-playing hooks provided.
Not a hack!