Gamehole Con 2015

Conventions, gatherings, ceremonies and other in-person meetings.
EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Gamehole Con 2015

Post by EddyPo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:39 pm

Hey Pods!

There's a con here in Wisconsin that is only a couple years old but is just EXPLODING. Gamehole Con in Madison, WI. Oh man is there a lot of Cthulhu gaming going on including a CoC tournament presented by Novus Ordo Seclorum. Our good friend Caddy is even running The Haunting as re-imagined by Keeper Jon.

If you're close, you should check out Gamehole Con. November 6th - 8th, 2015.

https://www.gameholecon.com

BTW, they just opened up registration last Saturday so get your badge and pick your games!
Last edited by EddyPo on Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not a hack!

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Gamehole Con 2015

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:55 pm

If anyone is able to record that Haunting game at Gamehole, I'd love to hear how it unfolds.

toddwo
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by toddwo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:00 pm

I highly recommend GameHole. Anyone within a days drive of Madison, WI, should make a point to attend. And if you live farther away, fly! It's that good!
That’s what you young chaps have got to remember – when you run, run, full speed, with never a thought for anything else; don’t look or listen or dither even for an instant; let terror have his way, for he’s the best friend you’ve got- Harry Flashman

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:33 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:If anyone is able to record that Haunting game at Gamehole, I'd love to hear how it unfolds.
I'm tempted to join that table. If I do I'll bring a handheld recorder.
Not a hack!

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:42 pm

EddyPo wrote:
Keeper Jon wrote:If anyone is able to record that Haunting game at Gamehole, I'd love to hear how it unfolds.
I'm tempted to join that table. If I do I'll bring a handheld recorder.
Go man! Go!

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:27 pm

Keeper Jon wrote: Go man! Go!
I signed up for his game. Can't wait!
Not a hack!

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:14 am

EddyPo wrote:
Keeper Jon wrote: Go man! Go!
I signed up for his game. Can't wait!
Hi guys! YES! I am working on The Haunting: Hook Edition and hope to have it back to Jon for his approval soon (hopefully this weekend). :) Coming up with some fun stuff, methinks - thanks Jon for allowing me to play with your toys for an updated Convention Scenario of this classic!

I'll be running 4 games under the Cult of Chaos banner, and there are TONS of games and RPG genres out there to be gamed - Gamehole was kickin' in the small digs, this should be pretty damn incredible in the convention center.

Looking forward to seeing ya'll at Gamehole!

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:16 am

toddwo wrote:I highly recommend GameHole. Anyone within a days drive of Madison, WI, should make a point to attend. And if you live farther away, fly! It's that good!
And extemely GM friendly -they take care of them well and put them in hourly drawings for free swag. I'd be doing it anyway, but Gamehole really kicks ass. :) LISTEN TO TODDWO! :)

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:01 pm

caddy1071 wrote:
toddwo wrote:I highly recommend GameHole. Anyone within a days drive of Madison, WI, should make a point to attend. And if you live farther away, fly! It's that good!
And extemely GM friendly -they take care of them well and put them in hourly drawings for free swag. I'd be doing it anyway, but Gamehole really kicks ass. :) LISTEN TO TODDWO! :)

tty!
Cory
I WISH I WAS GOING!!!! :cthulhu1:

Zenobia
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Zenobia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:24 pm

I wish someone had recorded our session -- but it would have been a slog to edit. We went for seven hours (I think)! I loved the creepy and challenging additions to the scenario and the ways it rewarded us for sacrificing sanity. Thanks to Jon and Cory both for their creativity and endurance. This was far and away my best gaming experience at the con.

I like to think those petri dishes are growing some truly horrifying molds back in the Harvard lab....