Trail of Cthulhu

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Trail of Cthulhu

Post by Keeper Jon » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:12 am

bowman wrote:This coming weekend is going to be bad for me as my Eternal Lies campaign is starting up. I think I'm going to wait until that's up to speed and then try to put together another one-shot in a new topic. Those who've expressed interest keep an eye out in a couple of weeks.
Cool. I should be good for one-shots, but I don't think I can be reliable enough for an on-going group.

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:50 am

Keeper Jon wrote:
bowman wrote:This coming weekend is going to be bad for me as my Eternal Lies campaign is starting up. I think I'm going to wait until that's up to speed and then try to put together another one-shot in a new topic. Those who've expressed interest keep an eye out in a couple of weeks.
Cool. I should be good for one-shots, but I don't think I can be reliable enough for an on-going group.
Ditto - eyes peeled! :) Thanks for the opportunity, bowman! :)

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

mikeboreal
Freshman
Freshman

Post by mikeboreal » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:25 am

Hi there, new to the MUP forums. Just started listening to the MUP podcast a few weeks ago to have something fun and interesting to listen to at work. I just bought a few TOC books and I have been looking for a group to join online, I am getting the hang of the rules but I am fairly new as I haven't had a chance to actually play yet. I am also not too familiar with gaming over skype or google hangouts but I am willing to learn. I live on the West Coast, USA and work a night shift job. I am usually free on the weekends. (sorry if this seems out of place, this is the most TOC players/groups thread I could find on the forums).

bowman
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by bowman » Fri Mar 13, 2015 5:46 pm

Sorry for the long delay, but I’m back on the forums. I had thought I’d be able to run an occasional one-shot while running an Eternal Lies campaign, but I just didn’t have the time.

But the campaign wrapped up last week, so I’m now committing to running a Trail of Cthulhu one-shot about once per month for awhile.

I know Keeper Jon was interested in revisiting his character from my one-shot last year, so hopefully he’ll be available to continue.

My primary impetus for this is to give people who haven’t played Trail of Cthulhu before (or much) an exposure to the system. I’m doing advocacy for the system here.

My general availability is Sunday evenings, Monday evenings, some Friday evenings, and Saturday mornings and afternoons. All PDT. Days and times can vary from one month’s game to the next.

I will be running my first one-shot in April.

Who’s interested? And which of the above days and times would work for you?

Michael

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:27 pm

I'm in, Michael. I think I'd like to explore making a new character, just for fun. And for me, Monday nights may be the best.

bowman
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by bowman » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:33 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:I'm in, Michael. I think I'd like to explore making a new character, just for fun. And for me, Monday nights may be the best.
Excellent!

So, let’s tentatively shoot for a Monday evening in April. Who else might be available on an April Monday evening?

Michael

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:44 pm

Count me in! If you end up needing room for new ToC players I would step aside grudgingly. :cry:
Not a hack!

PirateLawyer
Senior
Senior

Post by PirateLawyer » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Count me intrigued enough to say yes.

bowman
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by bowman » Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm

So we have 3 so far. Why don’t we start nailing down which Monday and at what time? I should be available any Monday in April. I can’t start earlier than about 6:30 PST.

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

All Mondays in April are open for me.
Not a hack!