Looking to form a CoC 1920s Skype Group

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
Mahaffa
Junior
Junior
Looking to form a CoC 1920s Skype Group

Post by Mahaffa » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:54 pm

Salutations All,

I am Max and I would love to form a group for 1920's CoC (other eras to be considered, however I am most comfortable Keeping 1920's games).

Hopefully this could be a rotating group where we can lock people in for an adventure and then open it up after completion should people want to branch out and/or bring others in to join. My normal Meatspace group is currently playing other RPG systems (SR5, Pathfinder, etc....) and I would really like to get some practice in Keeping for CoC (and playing as well :mrgreen: ). I am open to using most types of communication channels/digital gaming table sites. I have run some friends through the Ilsley Variant (After hearing the awesome live play, Thanks John, Dan, & Murph!) and have it all setup to run on Roll20. Thanks all and with some good ol' fashioned Cephalapod Spirit from the students here we can get up and running soon.

I will see what people's interests are in this and when people's schedules allow for meetups and we can go from there!

-Max-

GreatmanKing
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Looking to form a CoC 1920s Skype Group

Post by GreatmanKing » Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:39 am

I would definitely be interested. My main problem, however, is that I live in New Zealand, so the best time for me to play would be either Saturday or Sunday. If this works out though, count me in :-)

Mahaffa
Junior
Junior

Post by Mahaffa » Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:31 am

Saturdays would work for a weekend option on my end. If we can get at least one more person I can run the Ilsley Variant for 2-3 people. We could plan for next Saturday and leave it open for another 1-2 people to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatmanKing
Freshman
Freshman

Post by GreatmanKing » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:28 am

That would make it Sunday my time. But it sounds good to me. Haven't played the Variant before so it will be interesting to give it a go. Do you want me to PM my Skype details?