Organize your online Cthulhu games here.

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Organize your online Cthulhu games here.

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:32 pm

With the release of [url http://www.mu-podcast.com/28]MUP episode 28[/url], we approach the topic of running Call of Cthulhu online using voice clients.
The Tales of Mystery and Adventure forum has been successful in helping players find somewhere to run Play-by-Post games, so it makes sense to use this forum to look for folks to play with using other online methods.

So, if you're looking to play using a voice method, please make the request clear in the subject so everyone knows just what you're looking for in a scan.
For example, "Looking for Call of Cthulhu Skype game", or something similar. Then give your availability, willingness to run or play, etc in the post.

Let's see if we can get some Players and Keepers connected and playing some games.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor
Re: Organize your online Cthulhu games here.

Post by Dr. Gerard » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:55 am

Awesome idea. I'd love to see some online games launched from MUP.
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

bislab
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bislab » Tue May 07, 2013 4:26 am

I would like to run a 1-2 session Trail of Cthulhu game based in the Book Hounds of London Setting. We will use Skype to converse and Roll20.net for a dice roller and player handout facilitator. Murph has already expressed an interest in this and I would like to have a 3 party minimum with 4 players maximum. Any interest? For my GM'ing style, check out my podcast Of Steam, Steel and Murder. My gaming schedule is usually Friday-Sunday evenings Eastern time. The sessions will run between 3-4 hours in length depending on player stamina and I do record the games for release on my podcast.

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Tue May 07, 2013 11:15 am

bislab wrote:I would like to run a 1-2 session Trail of Cthulhu game based in the Book Hounds of London Setting. We will use Skype to converse and Roll20.net for a dice roller and player handout facilitator. Murph has already expressed an interest in this and I would like to have a 3 party minimum with 4 players maximum. Any interest? For my GM'ing style, check out my podcast Of Steam, Steel and Murder. My gaming schedule is usually Friday-Sunday evenings Eastern time. The sessions will run between 3-4 hours in length depending on player stamina and I do record the games for release on my podcast.
I'm interested and would love to play (depending on the timing). Are you looking for players with ToC experience? I have the ToC rulebook but haven't played yet.
Not a hack!

ToCKeeper
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ToCKeeper » Tue May 07, 2013 6:02 pm

bislab wrote:I would like to run a 1-2 session Trail of Cthulhu game based in the Book Hounds of London Setting. We will use Skype to converse and Roll20.net for a dice roller and player handout facilitator. Murph has already expressed an interest in this and I would like to have a 3 party minimum with 4 players maximum. Any interest? For my GM'ing style, check out my podcast Of Steam, Steel and Murder. My gaming schedule is usually Friday-Sunday evenings Eastern time. The sessions will run between 3-4 hours in length depending on player stamina and I do record the games for release on my podcast.
I'd be interested.

bislab
Freshman
Freshman

Post by bislab » Wed May 08, 2013 4:07 am

It looks like there is enough interest in this project, so let's talk about scheduling a date!
Also, no former experience in Trail of Cthulhu is needed, it is simple enough to explain as we go. I'll have pregens made and leave enough unfinished for you guys to customize as you wish.
These are my open days and time for this month, let's see if we can get a consensus on a day.

May 17 a Friday or 18th a Saturday, I can start as early as 7:00 eastern time or later if needed.
May 23rd a Thursday , 24th A Friday, 26th A Sunday -same start time.

ToCKeeper
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ToCKeeper » Thu May 09, 2013 2:19 pm

bislab wrote:It looks like there is enough interest in this project, so let's talk about scheduling a date!
Also, no former experience in Trail of Cthulhu is needed, it is simple enough to explain as we go. I'll have pregens made and leave enough unfinished for you guys to customize as you wish.
These are my open days and time for this month, let's see if we can get a consensus on a day.

May 17 a Friday or 18th a Saturday, I can start as early as 7:00 eastern time or later if needed.
I'm pretty sure that any day other than Thursday, May 23rd will work for me.

-Dan

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by EddyPo » Thu May 09, 2013 3:17 pm

bislab wrote:It looks like there is enough interest in this project, so let's talk about scheduling a date!

May 17th, 18th, or 24th work best for me. I am, however, limited to a start time of 8:30 PM central or later because of children I need to get to bed first. I believe you are eastern time so that might be a big roadblock for you.
Not a hack!

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Fri May 10, 2013 11:58 am

bislab wrote:May 17 a Friday or 18th a Saturday, I can start as early as 7:00 eastern time or later if needed.
When you say 7:00, do you mean AM or PM? (Dumb question I know, but I've been dumb before.)
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

jovial1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by jovial1 » Fri May 10, 2013 7:24 pm

I think I'd be interested in looking at ToC. My principle availability would be for Friday, 5/17 but 5/18 might be do-able also.