Organize your online Cthulhu games here.

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
Lipen
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Organize your online Cthulhu games here.

Post by Lipen » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:39 pm

I am also looking to play if anyone needs an extra player.

Keeper Kvallning
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Keeper Kvallning » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:30 am

trevlix wrote:
Keeper Kvallning wrote:Just a general notice that I'm interested in any upcoming games, pretty well available most days. Haven't got much player or Keeper experience but I know the basics of the mechanics
What time zone are you in?
Pacific Standard, -8 UTC
Life is a hideous thing, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.
Providence P.D. - We Always Get Our Man

flashbackjuice
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by flashbackjuice » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:29 pm

Hey everyone. It's been a while :oops:

Life has been a little crazy the last two years with trying to find a stable job here in Japan, but I finally feel like I am in a good place to pick up Cthulhu again.

I know it's short notice, but is anyone playing a game this weekend I can hop in on? I just signed up to Infrno, but hardly anything is happening it seems.

Alternatively, if no one is running a game would anyone be up to playing a game with me running? I'm not the best Keeper in world, but I really feel like playing a game before I head to the states next week (Will be in Vegas for a week!).

Cole
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Cole » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:04 am

Looking For Online Call Of Cthulhu Game (Sat, Sun, Mon) California, USA

Time Zone: UTC-08:00 / Pacific Time Zone

Hi!

I'm looking to be a player on a Skype/Google+ Call of Cthulhu game.

I can play on Saturdays, Sundays, or Mondays. Any reasonable time is fine during those days.

sanjuro
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sanjuro » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:34 pm

Player needs to join campaign!

Hey there, I am a new-ish CoC player. I recently got all the books and have gone pretty deep down the lovecraftian rabbit hole - I desperately need to experience this game and would love to join an online (or in person) group. I currently reside in Los Angeles California and have a very flexible schedule. Please send me a message if you need to fill your game, I am dedicated and can be consistent. Thank you!

e-mail: phoenixcalm@gmail.com

-Michael