Players Wanted - Gatsby at the Great Race

A place for games to be managed and run, as well as looking for people to play with online.
TravelerJim
Associate Professor
Players Wanted - Gatsby at the Great Race

Post by TravelerJim » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:05 pm

We want you to join us in a Call of Cthulhu game. On January 31, starting at 1500 GMT we will be attempting an on-line play of Paul Fricker’s “Gatsby at the Great Race” using Google Hangouts. A number of the Skype of Cthulhu players past an present will be there, along with special guests from The Good Friends of Jackson Elias, and the Miskatonic University Podcast. To sign up please send your name and email address to jim@cthulhu.me.

Gladius
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Players Wanted - Gatsby at the Great Race

Post by Gladius » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Just an updated note that the date for this changed. This will run on Feb. 21st, same time. Contact Jim to sign up!

Zenobia
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Zenobia » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:19 pm

Email sent! I hope there's a place for me; I'd love a chance to play instead of keep for once!

sanjuro
Freshman
Freshman

Post by sanjuro » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 pm

TravelerJim wrote:We want you to join us in a Call of Cthulhu game. On January 31, starting at 1500 GMT we will be attempting an on-line play of Paul Fricker’s “Gatsby at the Great Race” using Google Hangouts. A number of the Skype of Cthulhu players past an present will be there, along with special guests from The Good Friends of Jackson Elias, and the Miskatonic University Podcast. To sign up please send your name and email address to jim@cthulhu.me.
I know this is an older post but if you guys are running anymore games I would love to join you! Here is my newbie post:

Player needs to join campaign!

Hey there, I am a new-ish CoC player. I recently got all the books and have gone pretty deep down the lovecraftian rabbit hole - I desperately need to experience this game and would love to join an online (or in person) group. I currently reside in Los Angeles California and have a very flexible schedule. Please send me a message if you need to fill your game, I am dedicated and can be consistent. Thank you!

e-mail: phoenixcalm@gmail.com

-Michael