Night's Black Agents Dracula Dossier Kickstarter

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
R.J. MacReady
Sponsor
Sponsor
Night's Black Agents Dracula Dossier Kickstarter

Post by R.J. MacReady » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:14 am

After much anticipation it's finally here. I just backed the Dracula Dossier Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... ?ref=email for Night's Black Agents as it's a very original take on Dracula that looks both amazing and epic. The concept is fantastic and it should be an incredible campaign to play in (or run in my case.)

Regardless of the Kickstarter video and text on the KS page, I actually think the best description of The Dracula Dossier was by Ken Hite on the Ken and Robin Talk About Stuff podcast episode 107, live from GenCon. Start at the 28:30 mark and listen to the man himself describe this incredible concept - it's just simply outstanding.

Dracula Dossier, Delta Green and the next Golden Goblin Press product are the only Kickstarters I see myself backing in the near future. Any others I may want to keep an eye on down the road?
“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

― Werner Herzog

EddyPo
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Night's Black Agents Dracula Dossier Kickstarter

Post by EddyPo » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 pm

So you're definitely saying you're going to run the Dracula Dossiers for us? :cthulhudance:

It's got a way to go, but I'm pretty jazzed about Strange Aeons. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... aying-game
Not a hack!

R.J. MacReady
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by R.J. MacReady » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:40 pm

Strange Aeons definitely looks cool Ed, but $55 for both PDFs may be a little too rich for my blood at the moment. That being said I certainly would love to play it.

I will be running NBA after the holidays, in-person here in NYC with a few people (including a MUP facility member), but I will also likely do a one shot, or a couple two-part sessions on Skype. When I do those online ones I'll expect you to be there, kicking some vampire ass Jason Bourne style (or likely die trying.)
“What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams.”

― Werner Herzog

fox01313
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by fox01313 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:27 pm

Sounds like a fun one & easy to convert to other horror systems if you want to get some new ideas.

Also stuff in audio on it up at Peaches & Hot Sauce.
http://peachesandhotsauce.com/podcasts/ ... xplanation
"That's funny, usually the blood gets off on the second floor." -Mr. Burns in The Shinning episode (Treehouse of horror V)