The Flash

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
The Flash

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu May 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Oh boy! I'm really excited about this new Flash tv show. Flash is my favorite superhero. I loved the show back in the 90s, but this one looks to totally trump that one. Awesome!

Check out this five minute trailer: http://www.cinemablend.com/television/F ... 64111.html

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: The Flash

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue May 20, 2014 3:29 am

I have the complete The Flash tv series from the 1990s, and my son is beginning to show interest in superheroes. So we put in The Flash. Now Cole is running around the house as if he's The Flash.

Thomas R. Knutsson
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Thomas R. Knutsson » Tue May 20, 2014 7:14 am

Keeper Jon wrote:I have the complete The Flash tv series from the 1990s, and my son is beginning to show interest in superheroes. So we put in The Flash. Now Cole is running around the house as if he's The Flash.
And now you wish he was The Sloth instead? ;)
In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan.
-"The Strange High House in the Mist" by HPL

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue May 20, 2014 11:29 am

Thomas R. Knutsson wrote:
Keeper Jon wrote:I have the complete The Flash tv series from the 1990s, and my son is beginning to show interest in superheroes. So we put in The Flash. Now Cole is running around the house as if he's The Flash.
And now you wish he was The Sloth instead? ;)
Yeah... I may have face-palmed and questioned my own reasonings for showing a five-year old a show about a guy that can run really really fast. :lol:

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Wed May 21, 2014 1:43 pm

I still haven't seen Arrow yet, but I hope to catch up over the summer. I really like how they are doing Flash's powers and look. The uniform is pretty awesome too.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Wed May 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Keeper Dan wrote:I still haven't seen Arrow yet, but I hope to catch up over the summer. I really like how they are doing Flash's powers and look. The uniform is pretty awesome too.
Yeah, I haven't watched Arrow either, but I'm not concerned about catching up on it. I'm just going to jump into The Flash. And I too love the suit. I used to love the suit on the '91 Flash show, but this new suit looks so much better.

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Sun May 25, 2014 4:26 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:Oh boy! I'm really excited about this new Flash tv show. Flash is my favorite superhero. I loved the show back in the 90s, but this one looks to totally trump that one. Awesome!

Check out this five minute trailer: http://www.cinemablend.com/television/F ... 64111.html
Wow, gotta say, that looks pretty good. :) A common and never-ending cruel joke on the world in our group of friends is to sing "Ahhh-Ahhhhhhh" after anybody says the word flash. This show's existence may be my ticket to the sanitarium. ;)

Freddie Mercury, I dub the the harbinger of madness. (From a certain point of view. ;) )

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound