Terrible thoughts...

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Koakai
Sponsor
Sponsor
Terrible thoughts...

Post by Koakai » Thu May 08, 2014 3:35 am

So I was mainlining episodes of 'The Big Red Couch' and something they said in an early episode got my mind a going. Generally they throw ideas out and build games around them. For some reason I got going on a game based in a Candyland. Gingerbread men, peppermint stick swords, Gummi Bears, that sort of thing. Denizens of the realm have started to go missing, you your party has been tasked with figuring out what the problem is. Your only clue, some strange boot prints and a scrap of golden foil.

Yes. Willy Wonka has opened a gate to the plain of Candyland and is cutting costs by having his Oompa Lompas kidnap members of that realm to fill orders.

Silly ideas.

I am sure someone out there must have done this as a con game before.
PH.D candidate -M.U. Western Annex

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Terrible thoughts...

Post by caddy1071 » Wed May 14, 2014 4:42 am

Koakai wrote:So I was mainlining episodes of 'The Big Red Couch' and something they said in an early episode got my mind a going. Generally they throw ideas out and build games around them. For some reason I got going on a game based in a Candyland. Gingerbread men, peppermint stick swords, Gummi Bears, that sort of thing. Denizens of the realm have started to go missing, you your party has been tasked with figuring out what the problem is. Your only clue, some strange boot prints and a scrap of golden foil.

Yes. Willy Wonka has opened a gate to the plain of Candyland and is cutting costs by having his Oompa Lompas kidnap members of that realm to fill orders.

Silly ideas.

I am sure someone out there must have done this as a con game before.
Attract Swedish Fish... ;)
Torn apart in pieces from licorice rope
Some play on being "Fat Free"
Ooh - candy infused with liquor/death by embalming - drop 'em in vodka or something :)
saliva dissolve/melt away
embedded pop rock explosion
Mentos and Coke :) ("lava cave" variant?)
Sour coated - maybe the sweet candy getting covered in this makes them the Candyland Version of a leper
Chowers - have some stomping mutoid dark young-ish things running around that look like fat, pimpled, freckled mouthers
Geekery Unbound