Metamorphosis Alpha kickstarter's next stretch goal!

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Metamorphosis Alpha kickstarter's next stretch goal!

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Hey guys! This game is certainly not Lovecraftian, but it is still a really fun science fiction game. The kickstarter is closing in on $68,000, and if it can hit that goal, then a new Metamorphosis Alpha adventure will be written... and if I'm reading the tea leaves right, I think I know who will be writing it. So please consider pledging to this kickstarter.

Metamorphosis Alpha Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/14 ... d?ref=live

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Metamorphosis Alpha kickstarter's next stretch goal!

Post by Mindless-Focus » Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:14 am

Jon, I have a huge bone to pick with you. You see, after you talked about this game two episodes ago, I have been immersing myself in this game. It's like a black hole. It just sucks you in. Because of you, I spent $120 I normally would have spent on food or something else meaningless. I have been creating a whoe world (level) of the Warden complete with tribes of mutants and other things. Thanks. ;)
NOT Steve ;)

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Mindless-Focus wrote:Jon, I have a huge bone to pick with you. You see, after you talked about this game two episodes ago, I have been immersing myself in this game. It's like a black hole. It just sucks you in. Because of you, I spent $120 I normally would have spent on food or something else meaningless. I have been creating a whoe world (level) of the Warden complete with tribes of mutants and other things. Thanks. ;)
You are welcome! ;)

FYI - When the kickstarter successfully hit the $68K mark, Joseph Goodman gave me the job of writing the new MA adventure that was unlocked with that stretch goal! So I hope you'll find yourself pulled into that black hole as well.

:cthulhudance:

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mindless-Focus » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:54 pm

At this point, I'm well enamored by this game. Here is a live play I ran across too:

http://community.roleplayingpublicradio ... e-straits/
NOT Steve ;)

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mindless-Focus » Thu May 01, 2014 2:58 am

How long does it take to get your activation email for the goodman games forum. Love to talk MA over there but can't until I get activated.
NOT Steve ;)

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu May 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Mindless-Focus wrote:How long does it take to get your activation email for the goodman games forum. Love to talk MA over there but can't until I get activated.
The admins there are not as johnny-on-the-spot as on other forums. I believe someone should have that for you soon. I don't have any admin rights there, sorry.

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mindless-Focus » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:28 am

So Jon, any chances of a lovecraftian adventure on one of the deep dark levels?
NOT Steve ;)

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:42 pm

Mindless-Focus wrote:So Jon, any chances of a lovecraftian adventure on one of the deep dark levels?
Good idea! So far, none of adventures I have plans for are too Lovecraftian, but I like that idea a lot, and now I might have to do just that. :cthulhudance:

Mindless-Focus
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Mindless-Focus » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 am

I have many ideas for this. Maybe your party finds away down onto another level (maybe a cargo level) and finds a crudely constructed statue of a super mutated creature. Maybe the dark god bestows mutations to its followers? How would you know though? Mutations are pretty common after all. Who's a follower? Maybe all the mutants wear a Warden band with strange symbols on them. I have a few ideas. There could be a cult of azathoth, yog-sothoth (wanting a portal off the ship), or Shub Niggurath. I'd can see a Dark Young as a boss on the ship. Really love the idea of this world setting. I know we just wrapped up another kickstarter, but I'd love to see more! I'm sure you have plenty of ideas, but if you ever need any, I might have several thought through.
NOT Steve ;)