Play Testing: Steam Driven COC Campaign

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
SeaOfTrouble
Freshman
Freshman
Play Testing: Steam Driven COC Campaign

Post by SeaOfTrouble » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:34 am

A new game will be starting April 19th. I am looking for new players to mingle with some of my old. Not due to lack of interest in this world, but because I would love to give some new people the opportunity to partake in this COC Steampunk champagne. I would not say I love building worlds, but that I must built them. If you are looking for a keeper who will let you carve your own path, thats what I do. Reap the benefits, or suffer the consequences for your decisions. I have never recorded one of my games before, but I am very much looking forward to it. For decades I have been killing players who are not familiar with having to deal with logic instead of depending on plot armor. Every time I hold people accountable, in the long run it is met with respect. The goal is to create a world that investigators can chose to take a part in, yet does not necessarily revolve around them unless logic deems it should.

SeaOfTrouble
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Play Testing: Steam Driven COC Campaign

Post by SeaOfTrouble » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:46 am

And yes my avatar does show the back of my bald head with a fighting cephalopod staring back at you. What else would I have painted on my head at my wedding :cthulhudance: I was not going to break tradition. Mother would have never forgiven me.

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Shannon Mac » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:30 pm

Looks promising.
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/

SeaOfTrouble
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SeaOfTrouble » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:35 am