Looking for a C programming tutor for a friend

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Looking for a C programming tutor for a friend

Post by Keeper Dan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:00 am

A friend at work is taking classes, and is in a class for C. She's frustrated by the teacher and would like to employ a tutor to help her get a handle on the basics. The teacher is acting like everyone should already know all of this stuff, in an introduction class.
I don't know what she has in mind for pay. That's something to work out if anyone is able to help her. She's here in South Dakota, so the tutoring would have to be online/phone.
She's very smart (she ran a repair shop in the US Air Force), and I'm sure she'll pick it up fast if someone can help her out.
If you're interested, just let me know and I can share your e-mail addresses to each other to work out the details.

Thanks!
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Thomas R. Knutsson
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Looking for a C programming tutor for a friend

Post by Thomas R. Knutsson » Sat Sep 28, 2013 5:20 pm

I would help, but it was so long ago I did any C programming that I've forgotten almost everything. I wish you luck in finding a tutor.
In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan.
-"The Strange High House in the Mist" by HPL

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:52 am

She managed to find someone locally to help her. Thank you so much to the folks that chimed in with offers to help. This is a fantastic community and I'm proud to know you guys! :cthulhudance:
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:16 pm

My response and offer to you still stands. If she finds she still needs help, just have her email.
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/