FRIDAY THE 13TH...Chhh..chhh...chh...haa...haa...haa

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
CthulhuDude
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: FRIDAY THE 13TH...Chhh..chhh...chh...haa...haa...haa

Post by CthulhuDude » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:02 am

No, in the metro-Detroit area we had two such show on when I was a kid. Sadly, they’re both gone now. On channel 20 we had the Chiller Double Thriller, two horror movies back to back. And on channel 2 we had the awesome Sr. Graves Ghastly. Here is the old intro, check out the awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6MFP_LCdkE

Man did I love this show and a little kid. So much so that I drew him a picture in crayon that he showed on the air. He gave me an on air shout out sent me an autographed photo. That was the highlight of my young life.
“Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ― Robert Bloch

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:10 am

Aweome. You know, if you send us a crayon picture, we would totally give you an on air shout out. Murph might even sign it.
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

CthulhuDude
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by CthulhuDude » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Dr. Gerard wrote:Aweome. You know, if you send us a crayon picture, we would totally give you an on air shout out. Murph might even sign it.
Squeeeee! :D
“Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ― Robert Bloch