Horror On The Orient Express on Kickstarter

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
TAK
Sponsor
Sponsor
Horror On The Orient Express on Kickstarter

Post by TAK » Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:36 pm

I'm posting this here, so we can talk of the current Kickstarter project from Chaosium, which is the re-printing of Horror on the Orient Express.

Horror on the Orient Express has been out of print since 1991 and it is one of the most iconic Call Of Cthulhu campaigns ever printed. Now Chaosium is using Kickstarter to get funding for a BOXED SET re-print. The project has already reached it's goal and is at 300%+, so this is happening, you can help us to reach additional strech goals for even more goodies and trust me, there is already plenty of them to begin with.

Pledge here, what are you waiting for, give Chaosium your money, eating is for wimps anyway:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/448 ... publicatio

DISCLAIMER:
I am in no way associated with Chaosium, I'm merely posting this as a fan of their products. Seeing as there are a lot of new players here, some of whom might not go to Yog-Sothoth.com (tho you all should sign up there as well), I thought it might be a good idea to mention this project.

vladsee
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Horror On The Orient Express on Kickstarter

Post by vladsee » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 am

I pledged to get the FIRST CLASS stuff and really hopeful of the outcome of final product. 2 years ago, I bought the original game second hand without the box and the sedefkar simulacrum missing a leg but everything else was complete and clean. Will surely do a comparison of both products.

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:21 am

Nice. I really wish I could have gotten in on the Kickstarter. Toward the end, they really got some very cool stuff in there.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by KeeperMurph » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:47 pm

So I gave these dudes $90 of my hard-earned cash. Best money ever spent, I hope. And today they emailed me asking for pertinent details to ship everything to me. Hopefully I can get a t-shirt or something in the mail this year. :D