Timeless Sands of India for sale...

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Timeless Sands of India for sale...

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:21 am

I do still have a few copies of Timeless Sands of India available for those who may be interested.

fallingtower
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by fallingtower » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:29 pm

Just got my copy Jon.

This is my first Goodman book....opening and thumbing through it now is kind of giving me a 1985 flashback. The art, the reddish ink, the overall vibe...very cool.

I am going to a local game con next weekend and I'm tempted to try to run this for a pickup, but alas, I'm running Cathulhu. I don't wanna overKeep myself. I'm always running, rarely playing.

Anyway, nice work Jon.

The book came Byakhee fast...considering you were in the hospital. 15 bucks delivered...great deal.
If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.

H. P. Lovecraft

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 am

fallingtower wrote:Just got my copy Jon.

This is my first Goodman book....opening and thumbing through it now is kind of giving me a 1985 flashback. The art, the reddish ink, the overall vibe...very cool.

I am going to a local game con next weekend and I'm tempted to try to run this for a pickup, but alas, I'm running Cathulhu. I don't wanna overKeep myself. I'm always running, rarely playing.

Anyway, nice work Jon.

The book came Byakhee fast...considering you were in the hospital. 15 bucks delivered...great deal.
Awesome man! I'm glad you're liking it. I'd love to hear how it goes should you ever get a chance to run it. And please consider other Age of Cthulhu adventures. The early ones, (#1, #2, and #3), are kind of rough around the edges... but I really enjoy the rest.

Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree

Post by Nvision » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:48 pm

fallingtower wrote:Just got my copy Jon.

Agreed! When I first checked it out it reminded me of the 2e Dark Sun books, which was one of my favourites. A great book overall!

Shannon Mac
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Shannon Mac » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:21 am

I was in the KS for LENG and my free PDF was this one. I liked it and noticed it wasn't up at Goodreads so I created a profile for it. Definitely more Derleth than Lovecraft and a nice change.
My gaming blog with pretty pictures: http://www.storytellersjem.blogspot.com/