B-Movies

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
fallingtower
Graduate Student
Graduate Student
Re: B-Movies

Post by fallingtower » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:09 am

trevlix wrote:You forgot:

Bob Saget as the alcoholic, former co-pilot of air ace Bryce 'Afterburner' Turner, Tucker 'Skydive' Mackenzie

Lori Loughlin as tough as nails FBI Agent Valerie Blackwood

and

Jodie Sweetin as deranged French, Chief Occult Scientist, Henrietta P. Aimer-Metier

Nice adds...I was kinda thinking that Bob Saget wasn't washed up enough for SyFy, but maybe. I don't follow pop culture too much.
If religion were true, its followers would not try to bludgeon their young into an artificial conformity; but would merely insist on their unbending quest for truth, irrespective of artificial backgrounds or practical consequences.

H. P. Lovecraft

Thomas R. Knutsson
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Thomas R. Knutsson » Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 am

Candace Cameron Burr as the crazy, vicious and seductive cultist Heather Patricia Lindon (H.P.L.) wanting to gain control of the Shogg-nado for her own insidious purposes.

And

Andrea Barber as Gloria "Goldy" Lockwood, the clumsy and annoying spoiled daughter of a business tychoon financing the mission.
In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan.
-"The Strange High House in the Mist" by HPL

Cthuhugh
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Cthuhugh » Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:51 am

That photo sir,is amazing,3 pinball machines..in your own house!
Would you adopt me?

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
creatureslagoon wrote:Thanks Dan! I have been a collector for a long while, that hand in the glass dome is sauron's gauntlet with the one ring on it. Creature from the black lagoon is one of my favorites....here a pic of my creature pin you might dig (yes also a pinball nerd lol)

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f308/ ... 231203.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Steve Highfield in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario. Fenton Beanland in the Call of Cthulhu "The Inheritor " scenario.

creatureslagoon
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by creatureslagoon » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:35 am

Thanks, I live near Dallas, Texas and I've heard that international adoptions are tough though, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4
Erich B.
Denton, TX

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Thomas R. Knutsson wrote:Candace Cameron Burr as the crazy, vicious and seductive cultist Heather Patricia Lindon (H.P.L.) wanting to gain control of the Shogg-nado for her own insidious purposes.

And

Andrea Barber as Gloria "Goldy" Lockwood, the clumsy and annoying spoiled daughter of a business tychoon financing the mission.
Like, brilliant.
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers