Anyone want to help a brotha out?

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Anyone want to help a brotha out?

Post by Keeper Jon » Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:48 am

Hi guys!

If you listened to our recent show, #115 - New Year, Full Crier Crew, then you know that I'm planning on going to Gary Con this year. Well, I did some digging around, and I have three of my published adventures available for sale, if anyone is interested in buying any of them.

SOLD I have one copy of Age of Cthulhu: Transatlantic Terror; I'm selling this for $5.00. SOLD
SOLD I have one copy of Age of Cthulhu: The Timeless Sands of India; I'm selling this for $13.00. SOLD
SOLD I have one copy of Age of Cthulhu: Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng; I'm selling this for $25.00. SOLD

My plan is to sign each book that is sold, and to draw a Cthulhu head sketch inside each book, (but for Transatlantic Terror it will have to be on a separate sheet of paper). I'm also assuming that each book would be purchased by a different buyer, so each book will be shipped in a Priority Mail envelope. If memory serves, I believe the shipping is a flat rate on that type of envelope, something like five bucks and change, so I plan to charge a flat $6.00 for shipping for the two bigger books. Whoever buys Transatlantic Terror, we can talk about how you'd like me to ship it.

I'm selling these books in order to try and raise some walk-around money for Gary Con.

If you're interested in buying any of these books, please feel free to contact me by email at: jonhook@gmail.com

Thanks! :cthulhu1:

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: Anyone want to help a brotha out?

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:16 am

Transatlantic Terror and Timeless Sands of India are sold.