Petersen Field Guide Update

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
hastur
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Petersen Field Guide Update

Post by hastur » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:18 pm

tons of swag never makes for a good kickstarter. its too often a sign that the project creator lacks focus on what they're actually trying to do, and/or has no clue how expensive and involved swag fulfillment is actually going to be.

i remember this one kickstarter, some cultists were trying to raise funds to breed shoggoths with flying polyps. admirable, right? but they got carried away with t-shirts and robes, everyfthagn customizable with your choice of signs and runes. in the end, they had a warehouse of apparel, could only afford cheap tin cages, and the shoggoths broke out and ate everyone and everything. it was glorious, and all that time i spent setting up fake accounts and making custom requests was very well spent.
say it three times, girl
there's no tomorrow
and there's no today
say it three times
i'm not far away

i survived the Post GenCon Random Bizarre BS episode

Nvision
Masters Degree
Masters Degree

Post by Nvision » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:59 pm

The PDF download code is out for backers. The book looks REALLY good. I'll bet it looks even better on paper :p

PirateLawyer
Senior
Senior

Post by PirateLawyer » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:07 pm

Nvision wrote:The PDF download code is out for backers. The book looks REALLY good. I'll bet it looks even better on paper :p
Of course it looks good; they used the French artists who do all of the fantastic Sans-Detour stuff.

I'm still trying to justify getting the deluxe 7E CoC French edition Sans-Detour has already put out. Ah, the irony ...