First tie and some cool news

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
blackstone
Freshman
Freshman
First tie and some cool news

Post by blackstone » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:57 am

Hi guys! First time on the forums, but a long time listener. Some of you MIGHT know me as DMNick at the Roll for Inititative podcast. Anywho, It's great to be here, tentacles and all. :cthulhu2:

I would like everyone to know that Coast to Coast AM is hosting Dr. Bob Curran this Friday at 1 AM EST and have a 2 hr conversation about HP Lovecraft. I think it'll be a great show! :fhtagn:

I hope all of my fellow students listen or download later.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: First tie and some cool news

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:16 am

Cool. Thanks for the heads-up, and thanks for listening to the show. Welcome to the forum!! :mrgreen:

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:39 am

Nice! Does anyone know if the shows can be downloaded? I'm not sure staying up that late is gonna happen for me.
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:34 am

Welcome, DMNick -- yup, I've been listening and enjoying RFI for a few months now, great to have you on the forum! Looking forward to the Coast to Coast show. Yes, it should be archived.
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

vladsee
Freshman
Freshman

Post by vladsee » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:20 am

Hi DM Nick! I regularly listen to the RFI podcast and signed up at the OSG forums too. I haven't been active there the past few months though as Call of Cthulhu has replaed D&D as the RPG of choice for me. Although, as I've said many times... there will always be a soft spot for D&D in my heart since that is where I started gaming back in the 80s. In fact, after I run my Call of Cthulhu game (Death in Luxor, Goodman Games), another DM in our game group will run an AD&D campaign of UK2 The Sentinel and UK3 The Gauntlet. I've been wanting to play those modules for close to 30 years already!