Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids

Where students and faculty can talk about whatever they like.
Bootlegger
Sophmore
Sophmore
Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids

Post by Bootlegger » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:54 pm

For the Eldritch Horror players out there...

Fantasy Flight announced its next expansion - Under the Pyramids https://twitter.com/FFGames/status/627154359273562113

Any guesses about what might be included?

fox01313
Graduate Student
Graduate Student
Re: Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids

Post by fox01313 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:14 am

My hopes would be blending Eldritch with another horror board game favorite (in dire need of expansions) Betrayal at House on the Hill. So when you go into the pyramid there are different room & corridor tiles you will use to explore the pyramid that gives all kinds of horrors.

Though after getting Mountains of Madness & soon getting the new small box expansion, guessing it will just be a bigger Sahara/Egypt map to explore similar to what was done with Antarctica in Madness expansion with tons of new fun cards.
"That's funny, usually the blood gets off on the second floor." -Mr. Burns in The Shinning episode (Treehouse of horror V)

Bootlegger
Sophmore
Sophmore
Re: Eldritch Horror: Under the Pyramids

Post by Bootlegger » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:38 am

Since the original post, a few more details have come out, but I'm eager to hear more. I've been loving the expansions and find them to be additive without bogging down the gameplay. Just got Strange Remnants and will take it for a spin this week!