120 - Three Kings 04 (Achtung Cthulhu)

Discussion of the Skype of Cthulhu podcast.
SoC Episodes
Junior
Junior
120 - Three Kings 04 (Achtung Cthulhu)

Post by SoC Episodes » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:49 pm

SoC Episodes

Skype of Cthulhu presents a Call of Cthulhu scenario. Three Kings by Sarah Newton.

July 06, 1939

Karlštejn, Czechoslovakia

Having met with Father Andrej Czerny, and an abortive attempt to find a secret passage into Castle Karlštejn, Agent Chance, Mr. Liska, and Cpl. Farnsworth begin planning something a bit more daring.

Dramatis Persone:

Ed as Sgt. Alex Trifler;
Jim as The Keeper of Arcane Lore;
Randall as Special Agent Nathan Chance;
Rob as Sgt. Jack "Killer" Killarney;
Shannon as Mr. Jarek Liska;
Wes as Cpl. Ron "Ferret" Farnsworth.

Download

Howard
Graduate Student
Graduate Student
Re: 120 - Three Kings 04 (Achtung Cthulhu)

Post by Howard » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:29 am

Good show fellas.

TravelerJim
Associate Professor

Post by TravelerJim » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:56 am

Much appreciated, thank you sir.

Dysturbed
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Dysturbed » Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:17 pm

Really loving this series and much like you guys wishing this scenario had a bit more detail.

Fortunately my grandpa was in Pilsen, Czech when it was liberated (16th Armored Division) so he still had maps and some cool stuff for me to look thru to get some ideas ect.
I love the idea of this scenario because of my family history in it. I just wish it was executed a little more like the usual Call of Cthulhu adventure.

trevlix
Investigator
Investigator

Post by trevlix » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Just finished listening to it. Loved it! And there was no tension between the players what so ever... :)
[Trafford: Insanity: 4, Exhaustion: 2]

http://keepingthegame.blogspot.com/

WiseWolf
Associate Professor

Post by WiseWolf » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:21 pm

trevlix wrote:Just finished listening to it. Loved it! And there was no tension between the players what so ever... :)
Thanks, trevlix. I think the fact that we didn't speak the language made things really difficult for us, otherwise it was a lot of fun. I love the WWII setting.

Actually there is no real tension between Rob and I, we just play it like that to enhance the play. :D Rob's character will get his revenge when Shannon gets to play my superior in the next chapter "Heroes of the Sea".

As a general note, I enjoy teasing the other players's characters to spice things up, it is always fun to roleplay as long as it doesn't screw things up on the investigation. I made a mistake on the latest game (soon to be released), it didn't play out as I wanted and there was an unexpected reaction from the NPC (Jonathan is mean LOL). Those I regret, the rest I enjoy.

Gazza567
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Gazza567 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am

As a general note, I enjoy teasing the other players's characters to spice things up, it is always fun to roleplay as long as it doesn't screw things up on the investigation. I made a mistake on the latest game (soon to be released), it didn't play out as I wanted and there was an unexpected reaction from the NPC (Jonathan is mean LOL). Those I regret, the rest I enjoy.
Lol but it was funny :) we like your teasing. I got my own back in one game. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free