SoC's current secret game

Discussion of the Skype of Cthulhu podcast.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Re: SoC's current secret game

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 am

Keeper Dan wrote:I was accosted by a huge, bald, albino ape. In the proper Lovecraftian response... I passed clean out.
Yup, I'm that kind of badass. :tommy:
Dan's entire response/reaction to the ape, and his reaction to monkeys later on, were hilarious! Loved it!

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:07 pm

For the record... I think I may not have given Jim all of the most up-date files for the game. There is a picture of the "sculpture," but it is also in an image of the Dreaming Pilgrim.

And... the crack in the sphere is not large enough to drive a truck through. It is only wide enough for a couple of men to walk through side by side. The trucks are parked outside. My fault in not making that more clear in the document.

And, yes, the other NPCs you meet have already been at the Library for a couple of weeks, so they have already met the pilgrim and gotten the benifits from that meeting.

TravelerJim
Associate Professor

Post by TravelerJim » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:10 am

Keeper Jon wrote:I think I may not have given Jim all of the most up-date files for the game.
Ah, this is just fine. It just gives me opportunity to make fun of the author.

Kidding of course.

Whenever this is available to the general public I will make it clear that we were working from a pre-release version.
Keeper Jon wrote:And, yes, the other NPCs you meet have already been at the Library for a couple of weeks, so they have already met the pilgrim and gotten the benifits from that meeting.
Yeah, that was not clear at all. But it does explain a few things.

WiseWolf
Associate Professor

Post by WiseWolf » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:48 am

To be clear, all comments are friendly jokes against Jon since we all know him in the good old Lovecraftian way (emails since we don't write letters anymore) for a few years already, but I need to say that this was a fun and different scenario. A road to madness....

A series of unfortunate events lead to its hasty conclusion in my opinion, if the Father hadn't went mad, he would had influenced the others to defeat evil, he was on a personal crusade after all, but the dice decided suicidal impulse, and it was the end of Father Lion Heart.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:05 am

Thanks man. :)

So I've listened to the final session. Hilarious!!! I can't wait for SoC listeners to get this adventure. It sounded like you guys all had a great time, and that's what I loved most of all.

TravelerJim
Associate Professor

Post by TravelerJim » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:18 am

Thanks for letting us play it Jon, this was a fun Scenario.

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:13 pm

Indeed it was! I'm happy to go out knowing I caused a bead of sweat on those damn simian brows.

And now you can play it too! Timeless Sands of India is available in print and through DriveThru RPG here: http://www.mu-podcast.com/sands
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast