Introduce Yourself

Where new Keepers can ask "stupid" questions without fear of hazing.
RobH
Freshman
Freshman
Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by RobH » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:11 pm

Right, after not playing for about 20 years I've only gone and bought myself 6th edition rules and the Gaslight supplement.

Jabdah
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Jabdah » Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:35 pm

Keeper Dan wrote:What is the address for your podcast Jabdah? We'd be happy to help let people know about it.
Thanks Keeper Dan! Well, we are all Swedes, so naturally we speak Swedish (and occasionally bad English) when playing, so anyone not from Scandinavia will find themselves be listening to a bunch of Swedish Chefs from the Muppets Show ;). Anyway, our Actual Play podcast can be found at iTunes; https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/ohg ... ?mt=2&uo=4 and our RPG Podcast have a separate feed; https://itunes.apple.com/se/podcast/ohg ... ?mt=2&uo=4.
http://monsterworld.se - Swedish Actual Play & Roleplaying podcast

Thomas R. Knutsson
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Thomas R. Knutsson » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:16 am

Jabdah wrote:Hi there, I'm Jabdah (real name Andreas) from Sweden.
One more Swede? Welcome! :)
In the morning, mist comes up from the sea by the cliffs beyond Kingsport. White and feathery it comes from the deep to its brothers the clouds, full of dreams of dank pastures and caves of leviathan.
-"The Strange High House in the Mist" by HPL

Jabdah
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Jabdah » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:08 am

Thomas R. Knutsson wrote:One more Swede? Welcome! :)
Thanks! :)
http://monsterworld.se - Swedish Actual Play & Roleplaying podcast

lexicon
Freshman
Freshman

Post by lexicon » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Hey there,

I'm Lexicon. I'm a word masher from Ohio and I've just recently gotten back into the world for RPGs.
Judge for yourself its believably and then try to tell yourself, wherever you may be, it couldn't happen here.

KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by KeeperMurph » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:07 am

Welcome!

fatmalky
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fatmalky » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:28 pm

hi all i am new to the forum. i have only played one game of coc and was keeper for one game. i am curently writing a one off to run soon. i have also just started listening to the pod cast which i am loving. :cthulhu2:

KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by KeeperMurph » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:32 pm

fatmalky wrote:hi all i am new to the forum. i have only played one game of coc and was keeper for one game. i am curently writing a one off to run soon. i have also just started listening to the pod cast which i am loving. :cthulhu2:
Great to have you aboard!

fatmalky
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fatmalky » Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:34 pm

thanks i am glad to be onboard. i am slowly making my way through the pod casts at the moment and they are awesome :fhtagn:

fox01313
Graduate Student
Graduate Student

Post by fox01313 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello all,

Well always rubbish at trying to figure out how to condense personal history of mine into a short little sentences. I'm a digital artist/horror fan wanting to do more with art in the game industry stuck here in the southern end of the states (TX), who has been a fan of the HPL mythos for quite some time but not until a recent find at a used bookstore chain (Half Priced Books) I came across an Annotated book going over a few of the stories Lovecraft did which spirited the drive to get more into the history of some of the stories to try to find out more about them. Did some play time with mostly AD&D as well as some of the White wolf stuff ages ago in college but always enjoyed playing tabletop & computer RPGs, been curious about the Call of Cthulhu RPG and wound up finding this from the H.P. Literary Podcast. When I've looked in the past for people in the area for tabletop RPGs, had the worst luck at finding people so happy to see in the MU forums about playing via Skype so now it's just going through the MU podcasts to catch up on the rules/tips while at work then go book hunting to get started.

Cheers to all & wicked eldritch luck to all. :cthulhu2:
"That's funny, usually the blood gets off on the second floor." -Mr. Burns in The Shinning episode (Treehouse of horror V)