THE DARK RITES OF CTHULHU - pre-sale sale

Lovecraft, any of his circle of friends, and any other horror/weird fiction authors and stories.
CthulhuDude
Sophmore
Sophmore
THE DARK RITES OF CTHULHU - pre-sale sale

Post by CthulhuDude » Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Hey all,

A new anthology I edited concerning Lovecraftian horror with a black magic twist will be coming out in a matter of days. HOWEVER, there is a special pre-sale sale going on for a select few. Now I'm not supposed to post this around (and that's not just me being a slimy salesman, I'm really not) but I love this show and by extension, everyone that loves it. So if you are a reader and a fan of Cthulhu Mythos fiction and want some cool new stuff by a bunch of modern mythos masters (Glynn Owen Barrass, Edward M. Erdelac, John Goodrich, Scott T. Goudsward, T. E. Grau, C.J. Henderson, Tom Lynch, William Meikle, Christine Morgan, Robert M. Price, Pete Rawlik, Josh Reynolds, Brian M. Sammons, Sam Stone, Jeffrey Thomas and Don Webb) then go here and get it before it's official release and cheaper than you ought to. They're going fast. but get as many as you want, we'll print more. :cthulhu1:

https://www.createspace.com/4671611 :cthulhudance:
“Despite my ghoulish reputation, I really have the heart of a small boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk.” ― Robert Bloch