Spirit Strobe

Gear, stuff, supplies... The things that make encumbrance rules a serious consideration for your GM.
Whitechapel Jack
Freshman
Freshman
Spirit Strobe

Post by Whitechapel Jack » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:37 am

After an unfortunate encounter with an invisible menace Professor Albert Stanford of Harvard created a device that would cause the invisible spirits to show up briefly. The device used a series of ordinary camera flash bulbs the silver backing replaced by a silver like alloy of unknown origins, we found it on a mirror backing that had done something similar until we broke it, and a ritual he acquired from a ghoul in exchange for a case of chocolate bars.
He had intended it to photograph spirits as proof of an after life...... and we adapted a series of these flashes mounted on a bar that we could set off one after another to create an extended effect. It worked. After the flash went off all invisible and a few extradimentional beings in range would reflect the light for a few seconds.
This proved to be no help at all. We could just see the things killing us but otherwise were still unable to affect them and the survivors were pretty much barking mad from seeing things best not seen....
But if you dare I will sell you the instructions and a supply of the special silver for the unheard of low price of $7.75.

Yours
Mr. Jack Primrose, Esquire.

SamS
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Spirit Strobe

Post by SamS » Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:26 pm

Oh I like that. I would like to use that one.
Sam Stamps
Keeper of my own little reality.