and we're back?

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
Wordcraftian
Senior
Senior
Re: and we're back?

Post by Wordcraftian » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:23 am

I had a little hiccough with my account earlier today, but it has since been rectified. Thank you all so much for your efforts!

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:53 am

Yeah, the new server seems to have attracted spammers to the forum. I deleted all the posts I saw, and banned the users. This should not be an issue after I can get us moved over into a more integrated forum architecture.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:23 am

Yay! The forum is back up!
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

KeeperMurph
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by KeeperMurph » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:29 pm

Just an update guys. I have implemented the New User Group in an effort to stem the tide of bloody spam. So for the time being in the forum if you are newly registered, you basically can't do shit. Which will have no bearing on everyone already registered but might frustrate new users. Please know that this is something I will be keeping an occasional eye on.

As Dan mentioned in a post from the website the email for the site is still not working right. Until it does just email Dan or myself at keeperdan at gmail.com or keepermurf at gmail.com for anything you happen to see. You can also send us a PM here on the forum and we should get it ironed out.

Sorry for all of the issues with this move guys.

I really need to thank Dan for his patience and MagnusNordlander for helping out with the server setup. Without these guys this would not have happened.

Just bear with us for a little while longer and we should be back up to speed.

Keeper Murph