Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng Kickstarer!

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng Kickstarer!

Post by Keeper Jon » Sat May 31, 2014 11:54 am

Hello everybody!

I wanted to let everyone know that Goodman Games has just launched a new Kickstarter campaign. It is for my latest Age of Cthulhu adventure, Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng! The goal of the Kickstarter is to have my adventure published as a hardcover. If the funding campaign should fail, (Cthulhu forbid), then it will still be published as a softcover. So, regardless of the funding campaign, Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng will see the light of day!

There is really only two backers levels, unless you're uber-rich, in which case there is a third backer level for you.

Backer #1 - $7 -- This level gets you TWO, count 'em, two PDF copies of two different Age of Cthulhu adventures. One being the new Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng, and the second being any other Age of Cthulhu adventure of your choice!

Backer #2 - $25 -- This level gets you both a physical copy of the hardcover copy of Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng and a PDF copy of it, AND one PDF copy of any other Age of Cthulhu adventure of your choice!

Backer #3 - $500 -- There are only two of instances of this backer level. This level gets you a printer proof copy of the book, and there are only two of these even produced, which is why it is limited to only two instances. You also get all of the benefits of Backer #2 level.

And, all of the other Age of Cthulhu adventures are available as add-on purchases, and those are all 25% off, making most of them only $10 each. And this sale is for print AND a PDF copy!!

Please consider donating to this campaign. I'd love to see Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng published as a hardcover book.

Aaron
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: Starfall Over the Plateau of Leng Kickstarer!

Post by Aaron » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:09 pm

It's been awhile since I jumped on the forums, so I missed this KS, but congrats on smashing your funding goal!