MU Alumni Dinner

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor
MU Alumni Dinner

Post by Keeper Jon » Fri May 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Are you going to Gen Con 2014? Would you like to attend a dinner meet-n-greet with the MUP crew and other listeners? Are you a Deep One?

If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, then please consider going to the MUP IndieGoGo campaign funding website, Miskatonic University Podcast 2014 Gen Con Fundraiser, and donate $50 to the MU Alumni Dinner option.

We have arranged for downtown Indianapolis restaurant The Ram to have a private room for a special meetup dinner. Your backing at this level gets you into the dinner, your meal, and 1 bar drink (assuming legal age, of course). The reservation is for Thursday, August 14 from 4 PM to 7 PM, Indy time. Join the hosts and other members of the MU community!

At the time of this posting, we have confirmed 5 out of 40 seats have been sold. Please join us, we really want to meet you guys, and I know that we'll all have a great time.

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Re: MU Alumni Dinner

Post by Keeper Dan » Fri May 30, 2014 4:51 pm

I will make a form to join in on this dinner through August 1st. The restaurant needs a total head count before the scheduled date of the reservation.
We're excited about this, and look forward to seeing you there! :cthulhudance:
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

toddwo
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by toddwo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Link in the show notes seems to be faulty.
That’s what you young chaps have got to remember – when you run, run, full speed, with never a thought for anything else; don’t look or listen or dither even for an instant; let terror have his way, for he’s the best friend you’ve got- Harry Flashman

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Thanks for the head's up. I got it fixed.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:11 pm

If you want to join us at The Ram on Thursday 8/14, please text me at 913-638-7371.

I can't wait to see you guys there.

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Also, if anyone is running late to the dinner, and we know that you are coming... I will tell the hostess that we are the "Miskatonic University Podcast" table. So, if you show up late just ask for the MUP table, and they should get you to us successfully. We hope.

I'll have my phone on the table so I can see it, so if all else fails, just text or call me, and I will see it ringing, (because I'm already assuming it'll be too loud in the restaurant for me to hear it), so I can get you to us that way if need be.

Later bros!

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:34 pm

ALERT! TIME CHANGE FOR DINNER!

Hey guys, due to my booth work hours for Goodman Games, we will meet for dinner at The Ram at 5pm instead of 4pm, as previously planned.

DINNER AT 5PM.

toddwo
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by toddwo » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Keeper Jon wrote:ALERT! TIME CHANGE FOR DINNER!

Hey guys, due to my booth work hours for Goodman Games, we will meet for dinner at The Ram at 5pm instead of 4pm, as previously planned.

DINNER AT 5PM.
Fair warning: the wait at The Ram at 5pm on Gen Con Thursday is almost certainly going to be considerable.
That’s what you young chaps have got to remember – when you run, run, full speed, with never a thought for anything else; don’t look or listen or dither even for an instant; let terror have his way, for he’s the best friend you’ve got- Harry Flashman

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:26 pm

True. Fair warning. But as long as you don't have a game pending, the wait shouldn't be too bad.

caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by caddy1071 » Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 am

Keeper Jon wrote:True. Fair warning. But as long as you don't have a game pending, the wait shouldn't be too bad.
Oh, do you guys have a reservation? (Can you GET a reservation? :p ) Yeah, the RAM is flipping the most busy place in town - the do the best job (that I've seen) gussying up the place for Gencon and they get the business in spades. Without a reservation, we'll be waiting awhile... More beer and t-shirt perusing - I'm down with it. :)

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound