MUP Intro translation project

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
caddy1071
Sponsor
Sponsor
Re: MUP Intro translation project

Post by caddy1071 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:33 pm

Zjivagoth wrote:I figured I would try to add something to the translation project, in a sense. Felt it might be suitable for the classic era, pretty bad sound quality I am afraid.

The horror

HA! Love it. :) Nice one, Z! Opens up the possibility of a Numbers Station version!

tty!
Cory
Geekery Unbound

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan

Post by Keeper Dan » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:52 am

Zjivagoth wrote:I figured I would try to add something to the translation project, in a sense. Felt it might be suitable for the classic era, pretty bad sound quality I am afraid.

The horror
This is awesome! :yay:
This is the kind of outside the trapezohedron thinking we love about this community. :cthulhu1:
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Zjiv
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Zjiv » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:50 pm

Glad you liked it. Not sure everyone did though since that was my only post with my old used name and I was permanently banned for some reason, tried to mail and ask why but I just kept getting an error message. No biggie though.

Dr. Gerard
Professor
Professor

Post by Dr. Gerard » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Oh man, I doubt very much that you were intentionally banned. We had some forum issues before and you probably got caught in the crossfire.

I loved the translation, man. You won the most original award on that one!

BTW, how was our pronunciation of your forum handle?
Keeper of the Cthulhu Dark "Secret Everest Expedition" PbP scenario
Rip Wheeler in the Call of Cthulhu "No Man's Land" scenario
Plays for Keepers

Zjiv
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Zjiv » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:13 am

Ok, well that a relief if that is the case, couldnt for the life of me understand what I had managed to do wrong in a single post. The name, not the one I am born with btw, sorta lika Chiv plus a long a and goth like a Visigoth or such.

Spideydave
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Spideydave » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:37 pm

I would like to do it in French if it hasn`t been done yet. But I would like a transcript of the lines. So I can enter them in a translator to get the translation correct.