Back to the fold

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
Citysliker
Junior
Junior
Back to the fold

Post by Citysliker » Wed May 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for a great podcast. I have not played CoC for over 20 years and I stumbled on your podcast last month on iTunes and it has really re-ignited my passion for the game. The live sessions especially I really enjoy and as I am on the road a lot I have plenty of time to listen to them even though I am still playing catch up.

I have also backed the new Kickstarter campaign thanks to your latest episode that gave me a heads up and can't wait to see how it goes.

Only problem now is finding a group and re-learning all the rules!

So I doff my hat to you all from here in the UK and keep on keeping on.

Nigel

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Re: Back to the fold

Post by Keeper Dan » Wed May 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Welcome Nigel!
You found a fun time to come back to the game. We have an all-new edition of the rulebook on the way, and a wealth of support books coming out regularly.
We'll have more live play on the way, so keep a watch out for that.

As for finding a group, there's always the Skype option, where here on these boards people are arranging games all the time. It's an option, at least.
Thanks for listening, and joining the community. We're expanding all the time, and we love it!
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Citysliker
Junior
Junior
Re: Back to the fold

Post by Citysliker » Thu May 30, 2013 9:20 am

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the advice. I have heard the Skype games on the podcast and they seem to work really well. I think I need a good brush up on the rules and an investment in a new headset and I'll be ready to go. I found the part of the forum where these are managed so I'll keep an eye out for n00b friendly games.

Keep up the good work my friend!

Nigel