Congratulations

Questions, comments, quips, criticisms, suggestions & compliments regarding the podcast and this forum.
Tariq
Sophmore
Sophmore
Congratulations

Post by Tariq » Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am

Dear sirs,

Congratulations on the success of the Miskatonic University podcast, and on the setting up of this forum!

While there are other boards that cater to all sorts of Lovecraftian horrors it's about time that we had one that was more focussed on the setting up, running and playing the CoC game itself.

The quality of the show and enthusiasm of the faculty keepers makes the MU podcast an invaluable resource, and one that I hope is complemented by the posting on these boards.

Well done and I look forward to yet more academic excellence in the discipline of nameless horror from beyond the stars.

Regards,

Tariq.

P.s. Go Pods!

Keeper Dan
Daemon Sultan
Daemon Sultan
Re: Congratulations

Post by Keeper Dan » Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Thank you so much! We're loving the process of the show, and we always hope to bring some great content to you guys.
Keeper Dan of the Miskatonic University Podcast

Keeper Jon
Professor
Professor

Post by Keeper Jon » Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:02 am

Yes, I am loving being a part of this show. And we hope you guys are enjoying it as much as we are.

Tariq, have you had a chance to thumb through Cthulhu by Gaslight yet? What do you think?

Tariq
Sophmore
Sophmore

Post by Tariq » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey Keeper John!

I'm nearly finished prepping an 1890s scenarios, and the Gaslight book has proven invaluable!

I'll do a proper write up in the appropriate thread on the forum... Still can't get over actually winning something as gogeous as this!

Thank you guys once again!